|2| new pet✖️

• C H A P T E R  T W O •

~ 5pm 03/22 Busan ~

Im Jaebum

RING RING

"Hello?"

"Jaebum, are you heading home?"

"Ah, noona. Yes, I am. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine. I brought you a present. It is in your apartment. Please take care of it and don't be mad. I'll call you later on. Oh, are you already done Lay?"

"Lay? A gift?"

And she hung up. Great. I hate surprises and she knows it. Whatever.

Here we are, my home. I really missed my own bed. I should swimm for a while. I feel so disgusting.

I open the door and walk straight to my pool. The door is open and clothes are scattered on the floor, woman's clothes. Is my sister already here?

I look outside and see a beautiful young woman with honey blonde long hair. She is wearing a blue bikini and doesn't notice me so far. She swimms to the edge of the pool.

Crap. Why am I hiding. This is my house and my pool. I should just confront her.. but how?

I grab her shirt and a towel and make my way outside, stretching my hand out to help her get out.

At first she looks surprised at my outstretched hand but still takes it. She then looks up and stares blankly at my face. She looks more beautiful up close than I thought. Her skin is smooth and smells like a mixture of honey and cinnamon, not like the usual smell of chlorine.

"Was it fun? Swimming in my pool?"

I think that I'm going to like my present. Thanks noona for getting me a new pet.