Chapter 1

Louis' POV 

I get out of my car and go inside the schoolbuilding towards my locker. I get out my book of biology and English. Ugh..i hate English. I have the good grades for everything exept English, i just don't get. 

"Hey Lou." Josh says when i turn around. Its not really a suprise anymore that he's here. He stands here every morning.  

"Hey Josh." I say and sigh quitly, 'cause i know what gonna come next, 

"Do you want to go out tonight?" He asks with hope clear in his voice, and there it is, every morning he asks the same. Why doesn't he take no as an answer? 

"Josh. How many times do i must say this? I don't want to go out with you" i say annoyed. I walk past him before he can say anything else. 

----  

I go sit in back of the classroom. I hate to sit in front of the class, everyone's staring at you and it gets frustrating.  

I get a text, and pull out my Iphone.  

From:Zaynie;) 

Hey mate, you already in English classroom?xx

To:Zaynie;) 

Yeah, you coming with Niam or are they to busy;)xx 

From:Zaynie;) 

Yeah, we're coming...When they stop making out for a Goddamn minute!xx 

To:Zaynie;) 

Haha, it was your choise to share a flat with them 

:) anyway, when will you be here?xx 

From:Zaynie;)  

10 minutes or so.xx 

To:Zaynie;) 

Okay, you better hurry up. There's a new teacher.xx 

From:Zaynie;) 

Okay. Bye.xx 

To:Zaynie;) 

Bye.xx 

I smile and put my phone away.  

Zayn's seriously my best friend, along with Niall and Liam but we almost always call them Niam. 

10 minutes later the guys walk in and smile when they see me. We talk for a few minutes until the door opens and a guy comes in along with the principal. 

He's probably a new kid, i thought. 

"Guys. I want you to meet Mr. Styles he's gonna be your new teacher." And with that she walks out. 

"Well guys, i wanna get to know you all this lesson, so you don't need your books" he says and we all cheer and he chuckles "So, you all gotta say your name, hobby's and what you love to do." He finshes. 

He almost has the whole class done when he me.  

"I'm Louis Tomlinson. My hobby's are playing football and music. And i love to be sassy" the whole claas chuckles at this. 

"I'm Josh Devine. My hobby is playing football. And i love Louis." After he says that the class is deadly silent. And i sigh annoyed but don't say anything. 

"Alright. Lets go on. Shall we?" Mr. Styles says.  

After everyone has introduced themself, we can ask questions about him. 

"How old are you?" A girl asks. 

"I'm 20 years old." He replies. 

"Single?" Another girl asks.

"Yes, I'm single. And i'm gay." He laughes.

Yes bingo! He's gay so i have a chance. Who wouldn't want that i mean look at him, he's got curly hair and green eyes.