Chapter 7

Harry's POV

*1 month later*

Me and Louis are together for a month now.

Paul was really happy for us, but he warned us it's gonna be risky. But so far we handle it well.

Louis friends know that we're together, they caught us snogging in the break. They were shocked, but after that happy as long as we are.

Louis mum knows, we told her a week ago, she was happy and said she expected it.

We haven't told my mum yet, because she...well it's not like she wouldn't exept it, it's just....i know she will embarres me, she always does.

But me and Lou are happy, but deep down, i know that's not gonna be for long.

----------------

Louis' POV

Taylor pulls me in the toilet and trows a picture at me, smirking.

"What's this?" I ask.

"Look at it." She says.

Oh shit. It's a picture off me and Harry kissing in my door way.

I look at her in shock.

"W-what do you want?" I ask.

"I want you to go out with my brother and dump Mr. Styles, so i can be with him. If you don't i'll report you and Harry goes to jail." She says smirking.

Ugh, i have to go out with Josh now, don't get me wrong, he's a good guy, but not my type. And that slut gets MY Harry?!

I sigh and nod, silently telling i'm going to do it.

"Okay now, go dump him." She orders and i walk out and to Harry office.

I knock on the door.

"Yes." He says and i walk in looking down.

"Lou?" He asks and comes towards me.

"What's wrong."

"They found out." I whisper.

"And..?" He asks knowing there is more.

"They force me to dump you, and date Josh..." I mumble.

He lifts up my chin and looks at me with sad eyes.

"Are you really gonna break up with me?" He asks and his voice crackes.

"No. But i have to fake date Josh." I say and he slowly nods.

"Everything's gonna be okay, i promise." He says and kisses me.

"Your mine, not Josh's." He says and i nod.

"I only love you, i always will." I say.

"Good, 'cause i don't know what i would do without you." He says and kisses me again.