Chapter 3

Harry's POV.

I knock on the door from the house, i'm really nervous, i mean who wouldn't? You're gonna tutor your crush, which is your STUDENT.

"Hello." A lady opens the door, probably Louis' mother.

"Hello, Mis. Tomlinson. I'm Mr. Styles." I say.

"Of course, come in Mr. Styles, Louis he's here!" She shouts for him to come downstairs.

"Please, call me Harry." I say, and she smiles.

"Nice to meet you, call me Jay." She says.

I hear him running down the stairs. My mouth almost drops when i see him, he's wearing black skinny jeans, a white shirt and black suspenders. I almost pounce on him right here!

"Hello, Mr. Styles." Louis smiles.

"Hello, Louis. And please call me Harry after school." I say smiling as i see him blushing.

"Okay, boys you can study in Louis' room. If you're done and you're hungry i'm in the kitchen making snacks." She gave Louis a knowing smirk. Huh? Why that?

Louis leeds us to his room, and we go sit on his bed.

"Why was your mum smirking?" I ask, i can't help it, i wanna know.

"Uhh...just...something i told her..." He answeres stuttering while blushing.

"What did you tell her?" I keep pressing, don't look at me like that! I wanna know!

"Just...that you're hot.." He mutters. And i can't help it and i smile.

Before he can say anything else, i kiss him and he freezes. I'm considering to pull away but just then he wraps his arms around my neck keeping me where i am. I wrap my arms around his waist and. Pull him closer to me, and he groanes into my mouth. I feel his tongue asking for entrance, but being the tease i am, i dinie him. He tugs at my curls and i open my mouth to moan, and he takes advantage from this and pushes his tongue inside.

"Boys! The snacks are ready!" Jay shouts from downstairs.

I pull away, groaning because i don't want to. Causing him to chuckle.

"We're coming!" He shouts back.

He looks at me again and smiles. I wrap my arms around him and smile too, i lean in again and kiss him softly.

After a few minutes we pull away and go downstairs.

*after 2 hours*

I'm standing in front of the door, because i'm going home.

"Bye Harry." Louis says and looks around. When he sees him mum is not here, he quickly kisses me.

"Bye Louis." I say, and i go outside.