Chapter 2

Harry's POV

*After the lesson*

OMFG!! That boy with the blue eyes...he's so hot. What's his name again? ... Oh yeah, Louis. Fuck, shit that's so hot. But i don't even know if he's gay.

Wtf! Harry! What are you thinking?! He's your student! It's illigal for us to date.

Yet, i can't get his beautiful eyes out of my mind. And his lips...they look so kissable...okay i seriously need to stop thinking about him!!

I suddenly hear a knock on the classroom door.

"Come in." I shout.

The principal walks in with a phone in his hand. "I'm sorry to disturb MR. styles, but someone on the phone wants to talk to you." He says with an appologic smile.

I nod and grab the phone. "With MR. Styles." I say

"Hello MR. Styles. I am the mother of one of your students, Louis Tomlinson." A lady says

"Oh.. Hello Mrs. Tomlinson with what can i help you?" I ask friendly.

"Well, i see that my son seems to be failing English class, so i wanted to ask if you can tutor him?"

More time with Louis? Oh yeah, i'm definatly up for that! "Yeah, its no problem for me." I say.

"Thank you so much, he really needs it. Anyway, is it good tonight?" She asks.

"Yeah, its good, i've got nothing to do." I say.

"Thank you, here's the adress --------- see you tonight. Bye." She says and i say it back and hang up.

I hand the phone back to the principal and he smiles "so you're gonna teach Louis?" I nod "that's great, he really needs it, he's a good student" he continues and i nod again.

"You know, he's gay." He says with a smirk on his face. While i look at him confused.

"What?" I ask confused to why he's telling me this.

"Oh, come on Harry, i know you have a thing for him." He says and he's still smirking.

"What makes you think that?" I ask.

"Well, the fact that when Mrs. Tomlinson said if you could tutor him, you didn't even hesitate to say yes. AND, your blushing." He says with a still damn smirk on his face.

"Wait, aren't you gonna fire me for liking a student?" I ask.

"No, it would be a little unfair if i did it. I was the same. Before i was principal, i was just a teacher like you but i was in love with my student, Max. Just like you with Louis." He says with a smile on his face.

"Ohh, and are you two still together?" I ask curious.

"Yeah, we're married since 4 months ago." He says dreamly.

"That's nice." I say with a soft smile.

"Yeah, so no matter how hard it gets, never give up." He says with a smile and i nod.

"Okay, bye MR. Styles."

"Bye." I call after he walks out.