chapter 4

Harry's POV

*the next day*

I'm sitting in the classroom waiting for the first class to come inside, which is Louis'.

I'm really nervous because i wanna ask him to be my boyfriend, but i'm scared he's gonna say no.

I love him to much, yes i admit it, i love him. I'm in love with my student, oh god, that's so wrong.

*ring*

Oh shit, the bell.

The students begin to walk inside and i hide my blush as Louis smiles at me.

"Okay, sit down." Trying to do my best to hide my emotions from Louis.

I see Louis smirking at me, and i have enough.

"Tomlinson! Stay after the lesson." I say loudly and he frowns, now it's my turn to smirk.

"Alright, so now read page 78-81 and answer the questions on the next page." I say and they start to work.

I feel my phone vibrate and i take it out.

From: unknown

Why do i have to stay behind? Xx

I immediatly know it's from Louis.

To: unknown

Well you deserve it. And how did you get my number? Xx

I smirk as i see Louis shooting his friend Zayn daggers as he tries to see who's he's texting.

From: unknown

I have people :) xx

I shake my head smiling, he's an idiot, but still the idiot i love.

We continue texting about nothing special, until the bell rings.

Louis comes over to my desk and raises an eyebrow.

"So? What did you wanna tell me?" He asks, and i feel nervous again.

"Uhm..well...uhm..i wanted to ask you something." I stutter out, and i curse silently for my stuttering.

He looks at me but says nothing.

"Ifyouwannabemyboyfriend." I say quickly.

"I'm sorry, what did you say." He says and smirks a little.

"If you wanna be my boyfriend." I say slower and his smirk dissapears.

"I'm sorry, but you know we can't be together, it's illigel." He says, and i nod trying so hard to hold my tears back from falling.

"Yeah, you're right. It was stupid to ask." I say and begin packing up my things.

"Okay...bye Mr. Styles." He says and walks out of the class.

I knew it, i fucking knew it.