Hello and goodbye

The group of girls gathered around in their neighborhood park and laughed at this silly jokes, messing around. They played truth or dare, but it seemed to become more serious.

"You're not brave. It just isn't your thing," SuA said.

"What? I think you underestimate me too much," Yoohyeon argued back.

"No way it's true."

"No? Fine, I'll do something brave. Better than anything you've ever done."

SuA laughed as she looked at her friend. "You wouldn't dare," she spoke as she held her stomach.

"What you don't think I'm brave?"

"No, not at all," SuA leaned forward with a smirk.

The girl chuckled and crossed her arms, "Well, try me. You see that house at the end of the street?" Her slender fingers pointed at the old run-down house.

"I'll spend at least 30 minutes in there. Alone."

Both girls looked at each other with a mischievous smile, "Deal."

Her skinny legs jogged to the end of the street and stopped in front of the abandoned house. She looked behind her seeing her friends sitting at a table staring at her laughing.

"Tsk," she breathed in once more calming herself. She wiped her sweaty palms and began to walk towards the door.

Her hands felt the cold rusty doorknob against her warm skin. Hesitant at first, but she proceeded to open the door. As it opened, the room filled with the sound of the creaking door.
The stairs were old wooden steps rundown from top to bottom. A hall was full of photos with scratched faces.

"Well, that's not creepy," she said sarcastically.

She felt the texture of the walls as she continued to walk. At a sudden stop, she heard a voice. A girl to be exact. Her feet turned around and carefully walked up the steps.

"Hello? I'm sorry to intrude. I didn't think anyone was he-" she was quickly interrupted by that same voice.

"Hello? Is someone really here?" The voice spoke gently. Her voice sounded soft, yet panicked.

The girl ran to the room when she heard it again, but to her dismay, she found nothing. In the middle of the room was an old piano, covered in dust with an eerie feel to it.  Her gentle fingers touched the keys of the piano, but her focus came to an end when the door shut loudly, catching her attention.  She stepped back slowly, but she bumped into something. When she turned around, she saw a girl. It wasn't a thing she bumped into, but an actual person.

"Who are you?! How did you get in?!" She recognized her voice; it was the girl from earlier that she heard.

"I-I'm sorry! Please don't kill me! I just ended up here because of a dare! I'm not here to harm anything," she fell to the floor begging for forgiveness.

There was a sudden burst of laughter from the mysterious girl. She looked up and was met with a gentle smile.

"I'm not going to kill you, but you never told me your name or how you got here." Yoohyeon dusted her knees and stood up.

"My name is Yoohyeon. I really didn't mean to intrude. The door was unlocked, so I kind of let myself in. I guess that's where I went wrong."

Yoohyeon stared at this mysterious girl. Everything about her seemed nice, but something was off. Her clothes were old, they weren't what someone would wear now, it was like she was from another time. She had light brown hair that flowed down her shoulder. Who exactly was this girl?