Chapter Eleven

Trent's Pov

When we drove into Paris's driveway I parked the car and turned to my cousin Bryant. I sighed, "Please don't act too crazy this time. We will be heading to church and try to hurt anyone. Alright? Don't try to hurt Paris either, please."

Bryant rolled his eyes sighing, "Ya, ya. Whatever Trent. I know."

I nod,"That's good. At least do this for Paris, k? She's excited about you coming, at least try to enjoy it."

"Sure. Whatever." We both get out of the car as they head for her house.

After I left, I headed home to ride with my parents like Mr. Blackwell, Paris's dad, asked me too.

Then I waited for my parent to grab all their stuff and we went to church.

At church, after Sacrament Meeting

*********************************

I meet up with Paris and we started to talk

"How've you been doing?" I asked calmly, and in a friendly way.

Paris smiled, facing me, "Been great. You?"

I smile though sigh a bit, "It's been good, and stressful."

Paris gave me a concerned, sad look, "I'm sorry... How come if you don't mind me asking?"

I sighed a bit shaking my head, "Nothing much really. You don't need to feel sorry. It's not your fault."

She smiles a bit, "I know. I just feel bad for you. If you don't wanna tell me. It's fine. I promise. I won't force you to tell me."

I smile calmly, "I know." I decided to tell her. I've been holding it in for sometime now and Paris is the person I trust the most. "The reason I have been stressed is because, I have been trying to help you out by convincing Bryant into coming to church. I wasn't forcing him or anything. When I mentioned you he agreed a bit more easily. I've been trying to tell him how he should act."

"Which doesn't involve how he acts. He doesn't really swear, thank goodness. Though he always likes to act like he's the coolest person ever, and other stuff that he's way too prideful about. I've been worried about if he tried acting how he acts at church around the others. I want to help you out with this, even though I'm a bit cautious about it. I want to help you by showing everyone that he can change, he makes the choice to change of course. I won't force him to change if we can't.

But I'll help you try anyways. I'm also sorry of how I've been acting the first few times I heard you mention you wanted to change him. If I can make it to you somehow. Maybe-" Then . she cuts me off, smiling big which started to confuse me at first, until she spoke and explained.

"It's alright, Trent. You've already been making it up to me. You're helping and that's all that matters. I'm glad you are trying to see the good in him. That's always a great start. You're a great friend Trent, and you're a great brother, even though we're not related by blood. But we're related by spirit so you're technically my brother anyways." She said giggled a bit.

I smiled, chuckling softly, "That's true, and you are great friend and sister too, sis."

"Great, now let's go to Sunday School." Paris says as she goes to grab Bryant.

So how was the chapter? (comment inline or below) The next chapter coming up is about a lesson in Sunday School. So if you want learn something about us (Mormons or Lds) or just have a spiritual question. Comment below and I see if I can create the question into a lesson for the next chapter.

This chapter was written by @alycat107 and Modern_Mormon_Girl