Chapter 8 - Almost

My heart was racing in my chest as my eyes followed him as he walked around in awe, but he wouldn't look at me

My heart was racing in my chest as my eyes followed him as he walked around in awe, but he wouldn't look at me. Every time he did, he just grinned and looked away, shaking his head with a chuckle. "What?" I scoffed after his third attempt to look at me. I was dying to know what was going on in that beautiful head of his.

He waltzed around with an amused grin on his lips and shrugged. "I just... never had you pegged as a fangirl" He cast his gaze over to me and then his eyes fell on something else. I followed his eyes to where he was looking in panic in case I had left that lingerie out that I bought the other month, but it was just one of my old bandannas.

I could see the cogs turning in his brain as he remembered the hair incident "Actually, that explains a lot" He muttered quietly whilst I had my back turned, looking around to make sure the room was sort of tidy. When I turned back to face him he was just examining everything. He definitely thinks I'm a psycho, who's bought brought them to her house for my personal enjoyment. He's definitely going to fire me after this. If it wasn't the hotel rooms that did it, it was going to be this.

He looked around until his eyes landed on one poster in particular. I prepared myself again for those two little words that would ruin my day. "Well, not the best photo of me." Are you kidding? Every photo of you is a good photo. "Of all the ones they could of printed, they chose this one. " He stood with his arms crossed looking at the poster of him hanging on the wall. "The one of me and the guitar was much better" He frowned and turned to me. This was it, I could tell by the look on his face that he was going to do it. Right here in my room. "Was there one of me and a guitar when you got this?"

"I don't know, my mum got it for me." I replied but I was confused as to why he hasn't fired me yet. There was a minute of silence as he looked around again "Aren't you going to fire me?" I questioned, looking down at my hands.

"What?" His voice was laced with shock and whipped my head up. He looked at me with one eyebrow raised waiting for me to explain. "Why the hell would I do that?" He laughed slightly at my question.

Where do I start? "Well, because I'm a fan and I forgot to book the rooms and you probably think I'm a pyscho, bringing you here and now you've seen all this and you're going to think I only took the job because I like you guys" I covered my face with my hands after I ranted, feeling as though I could cry a little.

"Sandy..." Jon sighed. "Look at me" He softly insisted. Just the sound of his voice alone could make me do anything. I obeyed him and slowly put my hands but down, but still fiddled with my fingers in my palms.

He looked between my eyes like he was searching for something, I don't know what. "You're beautiful," He called me beautiful "You work hard and you love my music." Beautiful. "What more could I want in a PA" He smiled, the slightest of blushes on his face. Jon Bon Jovi, called me beautiful.

I mean of course, I've heard it be said to me before, but nothing compared to how he said it. It was like everything I've ever wanted to hear in one sentence. If I died tomorrow I would die the happiest girl in the world and all because Jon Bon Jovi was stood in my bedroom telling me that I'm beautiful. What more could a girl want?