Chapter 21 - Stress Relief

London, August 28th 1987

The light that streamed in through my window made me wake up. I groaned as I rolled over, my mind immediately replayed everything that happened last night. I smiled to myself as I thought about how Jon felt and how he made me feel.

I remembered how good my name sounded as it came out his mouth. My skin still tingled everywhere that he had kissed me.

My eyes fluttered open and the sight that greeted me was adorable. Jon was sound asleep, his messy hair covering his eyes. He was facing me, one of his hands tucked under his head. Even when he was sleeping he was handsome.

Jon Bon Jovi was asleep in my bed, I still didn't know why he wanted me out of everyone in the world, but I was glad that he did. I wanted to call him mine so badly, but I don't know how it would work. I have my job and he has his, we live in two separate worlds that I could only hope would be combined.

Whilst he slept I crept out of the bed and reached down to the closet thing on the floor - Jon's shirt. It was way too big for me, but there was something that just felt right about wearing his shirt. I walked over to my dresser and got some clean knickers out, watching Jon as I went to make sure I didn't wake him up.

I quickly went to the bathroom to freshen myself up. I was shocked with what I saw in the mirror. My blonde hair was all knotted and messy; I had mascara spotted on my cheeks from the tears of joy I almost cried. I looked a mess, it was lucky Jon didn't wake up before me.

After sorting my hair out and wiping off that make up I went back into the bedroom and the singer was still sound asleep in my bed. As quietly as I could I made my way back to the bed, hoping that when it dipped, it didn't wake him up.

I laid there for a while and watched him as he slept. Who knew that the world's most notorious rockstar could look so adorable when he was sleeping?

It wasn't long before I was caught with a pair of gorgeous blue eyes staring at me. "Good morning" I beamed.

"Mornin'" He smiled, with that husky morning voice as he stretched out his muscles. He groaned as he did so, that noise sending little flutters down to my stomach. It had been a while since I had woken up with a man next to me, I didn't really know what to say. Did you sleep well? How was the sex?

"Mm, I like you in my shirt" He complimented, still stretching a little. I blushed a bit and laughed, looking down at the blue fabric hanging from my body. I liked me in his shirt too.

"I could make you some breakfast? Are you hungry?" I questioned, still not really knowing what to do in this situation.

"Mmm Hmm" He mumbled as he rolled over and started kissing me. It took me by surprise for a second, but I realised that it was first thing in the morning and he probably had one thing on his mind.

It didn't take me long to get into it, rolling him over so I was straddling him, kissing him wildly. I could feel him throbbing between my legs as I parted our lips and started peppering kisses down his neck. He moaned as I added another bruise to the purple ones that already lingered there.