Preference

Go read my new story that I am reading.
    It is about you and three other friends go to Narnia and meet your true love.

Preference- kiss cam.

Peter
You, Peter, and friends go to a baseball game to hang out. You and Peter are the ones who are separating the boys and girls. You have always had a crush on this blue eyed blonde, but he would never like you back.
The whole time you are only talking to f/n. If you ever look at him you blush so you couldn't do that. Peter was just the cutest boy there was, ok handsome. He was wearing a red Nike shirt with khaki shorts.
"Do you want to switch me spots?" You kept asking your friend, who apparently ships Peter and you.
"Not a chance!" She said
Then the Kiss Cam went on. You weren't paying attention, you were texting a friend who couldn't come, that was sick.
Then your friend was nudging you. You looked at her a she pointed to the big screen. Your face went bright red. You turned to Peter who was the same color as you. You eyes were bag at the moment.
"You don't have to," he says
"No, it's ok?" Then you grab his face and kiss him straight on the lips.
The kiss only lasted a few second but it had to end. When you pulled away you looked into his eyes, his beautiful light blue eyes.
"I have been wanting to do that forever," he says as he smiled at me.
"Really," he nodded. "Me too."

Edmund
You and Edmund, your best friend, had really wanted to go to watch your favorite team play baseball, and now it was happening.
You two sat there watching the game, commenting on every pitch or swing.
You actually like Edmund more than just a friend, but in his eyes, you are just his crazy best friend.
Then the big screen changed everything. The Kiss Cam to be exact. You both were just watching the game and didn't even know it was on until someone tapped you shoulder.
You looked up at them and they were pointing to the big screen. And there you were. On the big screen, you and Edmund. You tapped him and he looked at you. And then you pointed to the screen.
Then all of a sudden full lips were on yours. It was amazing. He pulled away and continued to watch the game. You were blushing like crazy.
"Edmund," you said trying to get his attention.
He looked up at you. He was blushing as well.
"Yes?"
"Do you like me, like more than a friend?"
"I always have." He said smiling.

Caspian
You, Caspian and a few other friends went to a Baseball game. You were sitting by Caspian and f/n. You were having an amazing time talking to both and commenting on how much your friend had eaten. Caspian was just laughing when you said that making you blush.
You stole a fry from Caspian and he gave you one of those not again looks. You just smiled and could feel your neck get hot.
Caspian turned to talk to his other friends on the other side of him leaving you to talk to the pig beside me.
"What is the Kiss Cam comes on?" F/n asked.
"I don't care, just please don't point at me and you know who."
About 30 more minutes of laughing, talking, and watching the game and something you did not think was ever going to happen was on the big screen. You watched as couples kisses each other making you smile.
Then you were on it. You and someone you who you liked. Someone on your left.
"Looks like it happened." F/n whispered to you.
Caspian's friends on his left all went "ooooooohhhhhh"
Caspian turned to you.
"Why not" You said. Then you both leaned in giving each other a one second kiss.
"I like you, y/n," he says to you.

"I like you, too," you say.

Eustace
You had to literally drag Eustace to the baseball game with all of your friends. He never liked watching or playing sports so he only came for you.
You and him were sitting beside each other talking a lot. He has been your friend for a long time. After he actually became nice to everyone.
Then everyone went turned to watch the screen as the Kiss Cam was pointing to people. You crossed you fingers and prayed that it would point to you.
But that didn't work. You looked at Eustace and kissed him on the lips. His eyes were still open wide when you separated. You just laughed.