introduction

"How do you even work this thing?" I said, biting my lip as I swiped left and right. Elaine laughed at me, pulling my phone from out my hand. I wasn't really big on social media but she was and she would tell me everything going on in other people's life.

"You hold down on the screen for filters," She laughed, taking the phone from out my hand,"Like this." She held down on it, the screen fixating on her and then her sliding to the right, a different filter coming on her face each time.

"Awww, that's so cool. Thanks, Elaine." I smiled, taking the phone from her as the bell rung to go to class. It was the last day of school and we only had a half day, thank god. Those exams were hard.

Gym was my second period, where I was going to and we didn't do anything really. I was standing up against the board, tracing hearts on it with an expo marker. Everyone was writing their names, numbers and social medias. Maybe I should write mine. I don't have any followers except Elaine.

Add me on snap moonlightbutera

I wrote with a heart beside it. Hopefully I'll have some friends by the end of the summer.

AFTER SUMMER BREAK.

harry

I sighed as I walked into gym. Today was my first day at this school and already I was wishing that the day would come to an end. As I waited for the bell to ring, I read the board that was full of writing. Names, drawings, numbers and people's social media's filled it. I decided to read them while I waited for everyone else to show up.

Natalia was here ((:

understandable have a good day

saturday's are for the boys!

follow me xx @ileenewilson

add me on snap: @moonlightbutera

wilson hamrick

call 345-7789 for a good time (:

I grabbed my phone, opening up snap to add all the names I could read until the bell rung. Hopefully they could tell me more about this school than I already know.

this was sucky but i just wanted to show how he got her snap:/ omg it's terrible but the other chapters won't be xx

addie