twelve

Harry picked me up in his car and we made our way to Ben and Jerry's. I loved that place. Harry tried to get me to get out the car but I kindly declined all his offers.

"Please, Ariana. I'm not good with remembering orders." He smiles. He had came around to my side, putting his head in the window, begging me to come inside. I looked like a mess and my puffy cheeks didn't help.

"Harry, no. I look bad. It's just a strawberry cheesecake." I say, laughing at the puppy dog face he gave me.

"Fine. This time, though." He say, backing away and finally going into the store. He was so cute. I sigh as I lay back into the seat, looking at some of my friends snapchat stories. After that, I decided to look around Harry's car.

I sat my phone facedown in my lap, biting my lip as I looked around to see what my fingers would touch first. CD's. I pulled out the big stack, putting them in my lap on top of my phone. The first one was Nirvana, In Utero. Cool. I set it aside and I continued to look through them. Stevie Nicks, The 1975, Elvis Presley, The Beatles. He had good taste. I nod my head as I put the CD's back in the dash where I found them. I saw a pair of shades, a Hawaiian shirt thrown in the backseat, and a bunch of papers in the floor.

I tied my hair up before bending down to get some of them. Mostly just school papers, mail but then I found a piece of paper with a number on it. Kendall's number. Who's Kendall? I-

"Here ya go!" Harry yells, the dimples poking his cheeks as he holds out the cup of ice cream to me. I smile, grabbing it from him, dropping the piece of paper in my hand back to the floor without him noticing.

"So, tell me about yourself." I say after taking a large spoon of my ice cream, "Actually let's play 21 questions. Favorite color?"

"Green, favorite food?" He says, taking out the Nirvana CD I had saw and putting it in the player.

"Probably donuts." I laughed,"Favorite tv show?"

"Umm, Family Guy, you?"

"Probably The Office. First kiss?"

He laughs, taking a spoonful of his chocolate ice cream,"I was eleven and it was with a girl that went to my old school."

"Back in England?" I ask and he nods, skipping the song on the player.

"Okay, what about you?" He asked and I smile, tapping my cheeks as I think back to it.

"I was 14 and it was very, very sloppy." I giggle. We kept asking questions back and forth until our ice cream was all out and he drove me back home.

"Well, I had a good time today." He smiles, giving me his cup to throw away since I was going in the house. I nodded my head, my puffy cheeks turning a light red.

"I'll talk to you later." He says, reaching over to give me a hug. I give him a small hug back before unbuckling my seatbelt and getting out the car. Once I shut the door, I wave goodbye to him and walk up to my door, opening it to be met with all my dogs.

This WAS SO SHORT IM SORRY IVE BEEN BUSY W SCHOOL FUCKKKK BUT THIS WAS A FILLER CHAPTER AH. love YALL.

also i'm starting another Hariana story!!! (: