fourteen

I had made it to the lunchroom, sitting next to the trashcan where Harry said he'd meet me. Playing around with my set of keys, I looked around to try and find Harry including people I knew. I didn't see Harry, though I saw a bunch of people I didn't like. Rolling my eyes, I avert my eyes down to my phone, replying to my notifications, though they were just streaks on Snapchat.

"Ready?" I hear that deep, British accent say. I look up, smiling and nodding.

"Let's go."

♡ ♡

After we're done ordering, we sit down at a table next to the window, watching the cars pass by.

"You figure out what college you want to go to?" He asked, playing with his lip in between his thumb and forefinger. I bite my lip as I think.

"NYU. I know it's pretty hard to get into, and expensive, but I don't have my eye on anything else," I shrug,"Maybe when the semester ends I'll have something by then, you?"

"I'm thinking of going back to England." He says,"I have friends back there and family."

"You have friends here, too." I frown, playing with my hair. He laughs, standing up to go get our order.

"I'll be back." I watch him get up and walk over to the counter. I genuinely like Harry and I knew that once this year was over we probably would never see each other again. I sighed and got up to go get napkins and sauce.

When I had walked back to the table, Harry was already eating. I smirked while grabbing my salad, pouring some mild sauce on it.

"You put taco sauce on your salad?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Nothing." He laughed, eating his taco while looking at me. I rolled my eyes, grabbing a napkin and putting it in my lap. While we were eating, I tried my hardest to try and eat normal but I just kept thinking if he was watching me eat, hearing me eat. My hands were sweaty as I reached for my drink, slurping it slowly. What's wrong with me.

"Hey," He speaks up,"There's another party this Saturday. Please come with me. Last time you had to pick me up, who knows what I'll do this time." He adds, making a sad puppy face.

"Harry, I hate parties and I have social anxiety. It took me a month to actually speak to you in person." I remind him, shaking my head as I sip the water.

"Please, all you have to do is talk to me." He pleads.

"Why do you go to parties, anyway?" I asked, laughing at how desperate he was for me to go.

"So I can have more friends beside you and Niall. Plus, so I can meet girls. Come on, you can meet boys. Please, Ari." He says, reaching over the table to grab my hand.

I roll my eyes,"Okay, Harry. But don't drink too much this time."

"No promises."

♡ ♡ ♡

"I like the other station." I say, laughing as I tried to push Harry's hand away from my radio.

"Noo! The other one please!" He giggled, trying to intertwine our fingers so I wouldn't press the button.

"I listen to your music all the time in your car!"

"Only two times!" He says, finally pressing the button on what he wants to hear while dropping our hands. I stop at the stop light, looking at him with my mouth wide open.

"What?"

"You just don't stop until you get your way, right?" I ask, rolling my eyes with a smirk playing on my lips. He gasped exaggeratedly.

"That's so not true. I was playing, you can turn it on your station," He says, pressing back to the station I wanted to hear,"There."

"Gee, thanks." I laughed, going on the green light. Few minutes later we were pulling up to the school.

"Well, this is where we part ways." He says, sighing.

"Well this was fun." I shrug, unbuckling myself and opening my door, getting out. Harry does the same as I lock the car doors.

"We have to do this everyday, now."

"I'm broke."

"I'm not." He answers, smiling as he opened the school doors for both of us.

♡ ♡ ♡

filler!!!! and also i had to stop it bc my crush just texted me 😳😳💀💀💀lmao BYEEE AND ENJOY THE VIDEO IN THE MEDIA
#harianananannanaan