Each Other

Ian's P.O.V

"123 South Acre land(not real)"Santiago said.

The house was huge.

"Ok we'll pack up immediately and then we'll eat"David said.

I was really nervous to live in Los Angeles.I mean I can't see Anthony's face at all.Last time I saw him was when he introduced me to his two boys Johnny and Daniel.They were really rude to the waiters at the restaurant we went to eat.After dinner they said their goodbyes and the last time I've seen him.The only time I hear of him is when his kids are in the news talking about their music and stuff,Anthony was a celebrity dad with two famous kids and I'm here going through hard times.Im lucky to have David by my side and a my new son Santiago.That's all what matters to me.

"Ian honey are you ok?"David said in his caring voice.

"Yeah.....I was just thinking,thats all."I said nervously.

"Oh,ok well we are home.I'll be back soon,I gotta run some errands."David said.

"Ok bye babe"I gave him a small peck in the lips and he left.

Me and Santiago started to pack and then he asked something.

"Dad?"He said.I smiled when he called me dad.

"Yeah?"I said.

"What were you thinking of in the car?"he said.

"Oh just stuff" I said.

"Stuff or nervous to go to LA and see Anthony?"He said.I was shocked of his words.

"I...um"I couldn't think of an excuse.

"Seeing Anthony"I admitted.

"You don't have to be scared dad,I know how you feel because I went through the same thing."He said.

"What do you mean?"I said.

"I was happy to have rich parents,but I was always nervous to introduce myself to the world.I would always stay inside and hide from others.My parents tried to help me,but I was always shy.Until one day I said to myself that I had to stop hiding in the shadows and step up.I joined my parents in acting movies for people.Every time I walked the red carpet people cheered for me.After gaining confidence I started a youtube channel.I would always post a video every two days and people loved me!Then people wanted me to do sketches like you and Anthony in your vids.I went from 2 million to 14 million in 3 months.But would always be nervous to see the comments because I would always get hurt by their words.I was surprised that there no bad comments at all.The comments I would always get is be yourself and keep up the good work."He said.

"So your telling me that I shouldn't be afraid,just be myself and don't think what others say?"I said.

He nodded and I started to cry and hugged him.

"Thanks,that makes me feel better."I said.

He hugged me as well.We started packing and we finally finished.

"Santiago?"I said.

"Yeah?"he said.

"Why are so nice to us,I mean I'm gay and every time I go somewhere,people would always treat us badly but not you,why?"

Santiago sighed.

"Because before my parents died on the same day,my father admitted to be gay and was going to divorce with my mother.He had a lot of courage to tell me and I was happy if he was happy.My father never got the chance to tell her."Santiago said.

"Like I said Ian,Im not like other teens who make fun of others,if someone made fun of me I would confront them.I have my ways to hurt people,I had a lot of classes of self defense."Santiago said.

Minutes later passed and David came back.

"Honey I'm back."David said.

"Okay"I said.