15 Moved

EDEN

When the party finished, we loaded the boxes into multiple cars and drove back to Wes' apartment. All of Smosh Games had volunteered to help carry gifts into Wes' living room, "We can decorate tonight after you finish opening the gifts," Wes told me before getting out of the car, leaning toward the passenger seat to kiss my cheek.

We all parked near the back door and Wes ran to unlock the house. Joven, Sohinki, And Anthony continuously moved items from the cars into the living room while Ian, Anthony, Lasercorn, and Wes carried them up the stairs into the hall space between the rooms.

Mari and I stood in the extra room, discussing exactly where the furniture would be placed, "At least I know how to get a girl without taking away her memories," I heard Lasercorn's voice growl on the opposite side of the door.

"Why did you come here? We didn't want your help." Wes said louder and I watched as Mari's features fell.

"Eden obviously did!" Lasercorn shot back and
I stepped from the room to see them standing over the boxes.

Without saying a word, they both turned to walk down the stairs and stopped speaking. Almost an hour later there was a knock on the open door, "Everything is inside!" Ian called to us as we approached the door, "Why don't you finish opening the presents? When you're done we can help Wes assemble the furniture."

Ignoring the issue between Wes and Lasercorn, I agreed to open the last of the presents. Calling to the boys upstairs, we moved the open gifts into the empty room and left the unwrapped gifts in the hall. Wes ran into his room and brought out his gaming chair, placing it in the doorway. I noticed Lasercorn's present, but asked for another.

I opened the remainder of the gifts. I received a Blue's Clues thinking chair, a rocking chair, a framed photo of the map to Neverland and a few more Disney themes quotes for the wall, a mobile with stars, the cutest rocking alligator toy, and a pillow with the quote "'One girl is worth more than twenty boys.' - Peter Pan".

"I guess the nursery will be Peter Pan themed," I said, glancing over my shoulder to see Wes smile. There was only one gift left, and Lasercorn handed me the small bag with crumpled tissue paper barely hiding the gift. I thanked him before opening it. In the bag was a stuffed raptor and a collection of vintage styled Walt Disney storybooks, "I love it, David." I called to him happily and he hesitantly leaned down to hug me. I watched as his eyes glanced up momentarily then turned to the ground. I pushed myself from the chair and Wes moved it back into the room, "Alright, should we start building?"

"You should rest," I heard Wes say from behind me as his hands slipped around my waist, "You've been on your feet all day. You are probably exhausted."

"Who will coordinate where the furniture goes if I'm asleep?" I asked with a smirk. Before he could respond, I shook my head, saying, "It's my nursery. I'm staying."

"You're so difficult," he said playfully as he leaned his head into my shoulder. I watched as the crowd began to turn away, my eyes lingering on Lasercorn for a moment before Wes kissed my neck, "Make sure you take a break if you need it."

"I know my limits," I told him as he stepped around me.

Everyone sat down in groups of three to build the furniture for the nursery. I plugged in the radio, attaching Wes' phone to the aux chord. They pulled the Blue's Clues chair from the box and I guided them to position it against the back wall. I took a seat, humming the song that played on the radio as I watched everyone working separately.