Blew My High

Akyrah
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I pick up my phone and turn the ringer off to stop the horrible sound. I head to the bathroom to do my hygiene, and things of that nature. After i'm finished I walk into my closet and pick out a grey nike sweat suit and my white af1's. A calm fit, cause I plan on chillin' today.

After getting dressed, I made myself a fat bowl of cereal. I live by myself, so I don't have to here anyone's mouth about being a fat ass. Right as I finish, I hear my phone ding.

TaySlime 🤘🏾💚
wya?

omw be there in 10

TaySlime 🤘🏾💚
bet, we'll be waiting

copy

My friends and I always meet up a before class. Usually to spark up. It's been tradition for us since high school. I grabbed my bag and keys, then left swiftly out the door. I listened to some G Herbo on the way. His music always helps clear my head.

I pulled up, and parked my car right next to Jae's. I hopped out grabbing my stuff, then got in her car where everyone was at.

"Hey boo" Timma said hugging me.

Don't think anything of it. We're just close like that.

"Hey bestieee", I dragged out.

"I thought I was your bestie!" Jae said then mugged me.

"Don't be jealous she likes me better." Timma said flipping her off.

"I ain't ever been jealous a day in my life." Jae shot back.

"Anyways, let's roll up." Taylor suggested.

"Now you're talking business!" Timma exclaimed.

She then began to roll up two blunts for us all to share. I usually roll the woods but I wasn't up for it today.

"Have y'all spoke to Pricila lately?" Jae asked.

I smirked to myself because Jae swears she doesn't like her, but is always checking for her. Denial is a part of her daily routine at this point.

"Yeah I spoke to her last week. She just got back from her trip to Cali. She said her cousin is transferring here." Taylor told her

"Oh cool. What's her name?" Jae asked

"I don't know. I never thought to ask. I'm sure we'll meet her soon though." Taylor shrugged

I'm kinda glad. I'm bored from seeing all the same faces every year.

——
After smoking and goofing off, we all headed to our classes. It used to annoy me how we all had different majors, but I matured and realized they just tryna follow their dreams. I gotta respect that. I walked into my class and took my seat all the way in the back. I didn't like anyone in this class, so I put my head down.

Five minutes later I heard the professor speak.

"Well, hello. You're late but since it's the first day, I'll let it slide. Please take a seat anywhere you want." I heard him say. My curiosity got the best of me. So then I picked my head up , and I locked eyes with the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen in my life. My high was blown.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Tell me what you think 😊