Family dinner

Family dinner

"Ready?"Marco asked,as I nodded as we both stood informer of his parents mansion,as we have been dating his parents have been convincing him to meet his beloved one and lastly he agreed seeing I had no problem with it.

He knocked the door,the door swung open as a lady with light brown hair with little blondes opened the door she smiled widely at us,hugging me
As Marco chuckled at his mother actions she pulled away from me saying,

"Je ziet er prachtig uit, lieverd"she said in a soft tone,her eyes filled with tears of happiness I blushed hugging her,
"Bedankt tante."I whispered,we parted away as she looked at me in shock.

"Jij een nederlands?"she asked amazement filled her features and voice as she asked.

"Ja"I nodded,a man with dark hair greying slightly pulled her into his embrace I assumed it's Marcos father.

"Gilberto,Marco's father"
He said in his Spanish accent.

I extended my hand,he looked at my hand in disapproval I felt heat surround me as my heart beat accelerated he smiled widely before pulling me into his embrace Marco winked as his father patted his back,
He said something in Spanish,Marco translated it in my ear,"he is appraising me for catching you in the lion cage".

I blushed,his mother pinched my cheeks complimenting my redden cheeks.

Moving the chattered filled the house,mostly his mother & I would talk about Dutch cuisines and traditions,

"Your parents are Dutch?"
She asked,I shook my head,"the people who have adopted me are Dutch."pity filled her eyes I smiled at her assuring her that everything is alright.

She pulled me in a hug,
"Oh dear,you can count me as your mother since I'll be your mother-in-law soon"she winked,as I saw Marco looking at me while I blushed scarlet,she averted her eyes off me looking where my eyes were trained on seeing Marco she sighed,"oh that boy and his charms"she said.

"You know"pulling me out of my stare I looked at her,
She leaned in.

"His father and him share the same charms to lure girls,and you and I seem to fall into their traps"
I giggled nodding in agreement,

She got up walking towards the kitchen,as she gave me a tour around the house I mean mansion since this place is gigantic.

"Need help?"I asked,as she was taking something out of the stove she shook her head in denial,I nodded taking the plates and everything setting up the table she twirled seeing the table ready.

"You are so sweet"she said laughing pinching my cheeks.

I laughed,walked to the living room I called both Marco and his father for dinner as we all sat and ate the delicious Spanish cuisine,Marco's hand was trailing its way on my knees to my inner thigh his fingers grazing in the panty line,i gulped looking at him shaking my head.

He smirked,I slapped his hand away that made pretty much sound earning a curious looks from his parents which I blushed under.

"Mia he was grazing my panties"I said pacing around,"you'll have to get your cherry popped someday or the other"
She said in a matter of fact while filing her nails with the filer,I groaned pacing around once again she rolled her eyes.

"Trust me you have to"
I shook my head raising my eyebrow,"to end up into a trouble,no thank you"she laughed"okay,my ideas aren't always genius like but at least this time you have to trust me."

I sighed,"I don't know"I said in defeat,she nodded
"Well"pressing her lips together,"you have time,
But it'll make your bond stronger"she said pointing her index finger towards me I nodded throwing myself on the bed I closed my eyelids falling into a peaceful dream in a land where no worries exist where you are set to be free.

++

Hiii fellas,what do you think of this chapter

Comment💨
Vote☀️
Share✌🏼

-Nicolë x