Movies night

Movies night

Embarrassment is the worse element of wizardry
In my retrospect,it is an cruel weapon that can be used against a human kind to kill their pride again.

The banging on the door,
And Mia's voice demanding me to open the door is getting worse within every ticking minute that have passed by.

The banging have stopped,I sniffled whipping the tears i looked up from my fetus position seeing Mia she hugged me as I cried into her shoulder.

"Shhh"she hushed,
"Please don't cry,I never wanted to say that I'm so stupid sometimes."

I looked up through my tears,she pleaded saying
"Please forgive me."
I nodded,she smiled softly as I giggled through my tears,whipping away my tears she said,"I got you cookies,ice cream,pack of chips that means we're having a movie night."

She smiled as I got up,I went to the bathroom not before grabbing sweats and baggy over sized shirt on my way,locking the door I stripped out of my clothes turning on the shower I let the hot water cascade down my tensed body caressing my tensed muscles.

Wrapping a towel around my body,after taking a shower I put on my clothes and fuzzy socks on walking out of the bathroom I threw my drying hair in a bun and sat beside Mia having our
Promised movie night.

Through out the movie my phone vibrated,taking it my other hand stuffing my mouth with Handful of chips.

Private number:

Where have you been,Aria?

I frowned confused,
"Mia"she looked up as I called her name,I let her take the phone she rolled her eyes not before laughing at my facial expression which was now stunned.

"It's Ms.Lioness"
I titled my head to the side confusion written all over my face.

She rolled her eyes on me,"It's Sofia the Sl-t"
I gasped at Mia,
smacking her she said
"Owww",looking at me in terror,"I never knew you can be abusive"she said
Sadly,I felt bad for hitting her kissing her arm where I have smacked her.

She smiled at me,
"She is trying to let you run off which you won't"
She said in a serious tone,her face pulled tightly in a don't mess with me look.

I nodded,"I'll try"rolling her eyes at my response
We went back watching the movie.

As I slowly fell into deep slumber.

              ++
Heyo!

Thanks for @Lucierek
And @Oliviaisbaeee for voting constantly and reading 📖!

Guys,who ever comments through out the chapter and votes frequently will get a one shot with there favorite footballer,and they get to choose which type of scene 😉

-Nicolë x