Chapter 5

SCARS POV

I was sitting in the packs living room, waiting for the pack doctor to tell me if my dad was alright...

"Scarlet" the doctor calls to me. I run up to him breathless with fear and something else I just can't place right now.

"Scarlet, he didn't make it I'm so sorry." I stood there shocked at what i just heard. I'm an orphan, What the fuck was my stupid father thinking?

"Daddy, I love you" I try to tell him as I break down in tears. I wind up passing out, I guess it was all too much.

3 DAYS LATER

I sit up in bed wondering where in hell was I.

"Scar your awake" Luke says in a sexy sleepy voice.

"You look like hell" I tell him laughing really hard. He had bags under his eyes and smelled like crap and looked like it too.

"I can't help it if you passed out and I was worried sick about you" he tells me smiling gently and with so much love and passion on his face.

"Aww, wait WHAT?!" I yell.

"You  passed out with all the stress you've been through" He tells me while kissing me lightly on the cheek. "I'm going to shower, kay love?" He asks me.

"Thank you, you stink mister!" I say to him laughing yet again.

He just sticks his tongue out and leaves. Now that I'm by myself I'm gonna go back to blissful sleep. Just before I do I say this to my daddy:

"I miss you daddy, I hope your happy while I'm stuck in this hell"