Chapter 3

SCARS POV

I called Tyler and canceled our date. It wasn't a big deal, it wasn't like we were a thing. I love him more like a brother if anything.

I decided to go to my mothers grave today. I place a rose on her grave and tell her about Luke. I made sure to let her know all her stories about mates were exactly that, stories. I hear a stick snap and I flip around.

"Who's there?" Luke steps out from behind a tree. "Oh my God Luke! You scared the shit out of me! You stalker!" I want to hit him for following me and invading my privacy.

"Sorry.." He replies, looking extremely embarrassed.

"Why are you even here?"

He walks to me and pulls me into his arm, gently kissing me.

"That's why. I love you, you're my mate! I want you as mine! I really hope you'll accept me. I'm so sorry." I kiss him, really enjoying the feeling of it all.
"I guess that means you forgive me?"

"Yes you STD carrying stalker." I smile, really happy for the first time in years.

"Umm... about that.... I've gotten that checked out, I'm all good." I laugh, kinda surprised he would do that. "What can I say? I was kinda scared I did have one" He laughs.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into another kiss, all of a sudden I'm ripped from his arms. What the shit? Tammy is standing there growling and Luke is extremely confused looking.

"He's mine bitch!" She yells at me. I just smirk, she has another thing coming.

"He's not. He's mine thank you very much Tammy, just ask Luke."

She turns to Luke.

"You EVER mess with my mate or touch her like you did I won't hesitate to break every bone in your body. I am not yours, get that through your thick head. I mean seriously woman. Now get out of my sight." He ends it with a growl on the end. Tammy walks off looking pissed as hell. 

"So you wanna go to the mall?" Luke asks looking sheepish.I laugh and nod. I follow him to his car and we drive, me singing to my hearts content to the radio.

Finally we arrive and I walk in ahead. Luke grabs my hand and we start to walk together like the cute couple we were(I think?!) He leans down and kisses me gently and I let out a startled giggle. 

TYLERS POV

I CANT BELIEVE IT! I think as I see Scar and Luke, LUKE FOR GODS SAKE! Walking hand in hand at the mall. He kisses her lightly. And she giggles!!! I should be the one kissing her! I might be acting a little jealous but hey, give a guy a break. I stroll over there and punch Luke in the jaw, hearing a sickening snap.

"WHAT THE HELL TYLER!" Scar screams holding her jaw. Oh crap! They're mates she can feel his pain, love, sadness, ETC...

"I'm so sorry Scar" I say. Then Luke gets off the ground throwing a punch for my nose.

I growl saying " I would watch it before you punch your future alpha!"

"Like hell I would, you're trying to take my mate away! You jealous son of a bitch!" Luke yells.

By now a crowd was gathering. Everyone betting on who would win.

I glare then charge trying to punch his throat, so I could knock him out.

Then Scar screams "NO!" and jumps in the way. She receives a punch in the right side of her cheek before I could stop myself. I stand stunned looking at her faint and Luke catches her before she hit the ground. Laying her down gently, he then jumps up and glares at me.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He screams. Throwing himself on me, punching and kicking me. I just let it happen. I cant believe I just hit my poor baby. Just then i started to black out, hoping my love would forgive me.