Chapter 6

Scars POV

I woke up in the same room, with Luke next to me.(this time he was clean, thank GOD!!)

"Good morning babe, how are you?" He asks.

"Fine actually I want to go for a run" I tell him.

"Ok lets go."  I gently kiss him on the lips. "Babe if you keep doing this we will not make it out the room." he groans.

 "That's fine" I giggle in his ear. I start to kiss him and just as he flips me so he's on top someone barges in our room.

"Guys the whole pack can hear you!!" My alpha James told us whining like a little girl. "I'M NOT A GIRL" He yells at me. Oops I forgot about the link. "You're damn right you did" he yells yet again.

"YOU WILL NOT TALK TO MY MATE  THAT WAY!!!" Luke yells at my alpha.

"Come on Luke we'll go on that run now" I tell him. Jumping up and running out the door. I just make it to the woods when Luke snatches me up.

"Don't run from me, my little mate." He whispers in my ear making me shiver.

"Whatever, let's shift." I run out of his arms and go behind a tree to take off my clothes. And shift into my pure white wolf with ice blue eyes. I walk out behind the tree to see Luke in a black and white speckled coat with chocolate brown eyes.

You're a pure white wolf and you DIDN'T TELL ME?! He yells in our mind link at me.

Yea soo?You didn't ask. 

How would I know? Do you know how many werewolves want to kill you?

Like a lot? So nobody but you and James know.

Whatever now I'm NEVER going to let you out of my sight!!! He tells me.

And that's why I didn't tell you! I yell at him, running away. He can't come into my life and control me! I've done fine this long.

WAIT SCARLET! I'M SORRY COME BACK!!!

Never! I think running faster. And right when I pass the bend I'm tackled down by this gray wolf. And he was aiming for my throat!!!