Chapter twentyseven

*Olivia's POV*

I woke up before Johnson so I took this opportunity to prank him, maybe it would take my mind off the whole Taylor situation.

I walked over to the sink as quietly as I could and filled up two cups of cold water

(I WILL JUMP ROGHT OVER INTO COLD COLD WATER FOR YOU!!......sorry back to the story....😂)

I walked back over to Johnson's side of the bed then dumped them right on his head! He jumped up quickly.

"Ahhhhh!"
I started dying laughing.
"Oh.my.god!"
I said in between laughs.

He made an evil grin then lunged at me, he hugged me forcing my pajamas to get soaked with water.

"JOHNSON!"
I said still laughing.
"Serves you right!"
He said, after that he grabbed my face and kissed me deep and full.

It just reminded me of everything, Taylor, Cam, Johnson.........

I was going to figure everything out today, even if it meant punishment later.

*Time skip*

It was 10:15 we had to board the plane at 12 so we were ahead of schedule, for once....... I decided to post on insta.

Liked by JacyJordan, ShawnMendes, JackJohnson and 15,680 more

@OliviaKrug: Nights at Disney with them are the best❤😍

@JackJohnson: 😍😍😍😍love you babe

@ShawnMendes: so fun🙌🏼love you Bean❤

@JacyJordan: cute pic!! Love ya girl!😘

@Username1: awwww I ship it! @OliviaKrug @JackJohnson

@RowlandGirl04: love ya girl had so much fun can't wait to get home though!!!!😂❤

@EllaStajdl: 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

@OliviaKrug: love all you guys❤❤

I couldn't believe how many likes my picture got, probably because of JJ but it was still amazing.

"Ready to go?"
Johnson asked me.
"Yep all set!"
I said smiling, I grabbed my duffel bag and walked out the door.

*Time skip

We had been on the plane for hours now and it was about to land.

I grabbed my stuff from the overhead bin and everyone else grabbed theirs, then we got off.

"Who wants to come over?!"
Nash asked.
Emily raised her hand and gave Nash a huge hug. They were soooooooo cute!

"I think I'm gonna go get some more sleep! I said walking off, Johnson followed.

"I'll come with you!"
Great now I HAD to tell him soon.

*Time skip*

Johnson and I had been laying on my bed watching movies for a while and I was starting to get sleepy.

"Johnson?......."
"Yeah babe?"
He said looking down at me.

"That thing that I needed to tell you.....it's about Taylor......"
"What happened?!"
He said sitting up now, a concerned look plastered across his face.

"You won't get mad? Promise me!"
He looked surprised at how serious I was.
"I won't......I-I promise...."

My heart was beating fast and I could barely breathe, all of a sudden I got flashbacks of our best memories together.

Then I felt a lump form in my throat.
'This is it......."
I thought to myself, then I spoke up.

"Taylor kissed me at Disney!...."
I closed my eyes and looked down, what was he going to say........

*Johnson's POV*

I couldn't process what I had just heard, I had so many questions though.
"Did she kiss him back?"
"Did she want it to happen?"
"Does she still love me?........"

I got up quickly and ran, I had to go talk to G and Shawn they were my best friends and they could probably help me.

I slammed the door and ran, since we had both ridden in Olivia's car, I didn't even look back......

*Olivia's POV*

All I heard was my door slam, he was probably angry and never wanted to talk to me again, I didn't even look up.

I cried hard, all I could think about was our best memories together, and I how much I was going to miss him........

Maybe j should talk to Cameron, he would know how to cheer me up.......so I texted him.

Olivia: hey Cam....can we talk please?
Cam: is everything okay?
Olivia: no.....please come over.....
Cam: yeah yeah, I'll be over in 5!
Read at 6:00 pm

I put my phone on the charger then crawled under my covers, thinking about this morning and how happy we were.......

It made me cry again, I could already tell my eyes were red and puffy, my makeup obviously ruined, but I didn't care.........

I decided to remove myself from everything that reminded me of Johnson.

Olivia has left the chat

...................................

*Hey guys Liv here! Sorry for the shorter chapter but I wanna save all the good stuff for tomorrow😉alright anyway thank you soooo much for 1.35k reads!!! This book has come so far and that's because of you guys!!!! Thanks you all so much I love you all byeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
~Olivia