Chapter eighteen

*Olivia's POV*

"What do you mean?"
I asked Ella, she looked nervous.
"Her dad is the guy that hit you with his car! And she knows about the surgery, she wasn't only planning to hurt you, she was going to pull the plug on your machines, to kill you, to be fair she had no idea it would do that...."

I heard ringing in my ears, I couldn't believe it she was going to try and kill me! I snapped back into reality.

"W-why?...."
I was really nervous at this point.
"She hates you, she thinks that you hurt Cameron and don't deserve Johnson....."

Johnson looked angry.
"I'm not letting her hurt you!"
I had a habit of whenever I'm nervous I would scratch my arms, Johnson noticed it.

"Olivia you'll be okay, I promise!"
"I want to go home..."
I said looking down, Ella looked sympathetic and the other guys were talking back and forth on what to do, Emily wrapped her arm around me.

"Let's go..."
I nodded my head and stood up, the other guys did too, but Ella stayed there, I realized I had never gotten her number and ran back quickly.

Once we exchanged numbers I left, Casey soon came up behind Ella and grabbed her, I felt awful leaving her there but when Casey made eye contact with me I ran.

*Time skip*

When I got home I told everyone they could stay, I felt safer, I didn't want to bring everyone's mood down so I tired to act happier, I decided to go change into comfier clothes.

I put on a black shirt with blue, red, and green designs on it and some black sweatpants, then I quickly pulled my hair into a loose side braid.

When I walked out Emily and Ella were getting popcorn and candy from the kitchen and Johnson was setting up a movie, Shawn and G were sitting on the couch talking

My phone buzzed, it was Drew! I hadn't talked to him in a while!

Drew: hey Olivia where have you been? You've not been at school!
Olivia: hey sorry, I've been skipping, thinking about a lot of stuff rn
Drew: I saw what happened on twitter, is that why?
Olivia: part of it, but I'll be at school tomorrow, I'll see ya then
Drew: okay bye Liv😘
Olivia: bye Drew😘

I walked into the living room completely now, everyone was sitting down, I sat next to Johnson and cuddled up to him.

I tried to get my phone out to check my twitter but Johnson grabbed it.

"Not right now"
He said kissing my forehead.
"Okay.."
I poured and kissed him.

*Time skip*

I had fallen asleep during the movie and woke up, everyone was sleeping, it was 1:45 am, I got up to use the bathroom when I saw someone standing there, it scared the life out of me.

"Oh my god! Emily?"
The figure shook its head.
"Ella?"
I said getting more nervous, I could tell it was a girl cause I could see there long hair.
They shook there head again.

"You don't deserve Johnson...."
I froze on the spot, Casey was in my house! Right after she said then she jumped in me knocking me to the ground.

My back brace broke and pain shot up my spine.

"Get off!"
I yelled, Johnson and the guys stood up now, Casey gave me a punch to the face then took off out the door.

"Oh my god Olivia!"
Johnson said with tears in his eyes, they all ran over to me.

"I-I can't move..."
I said, the pain was unbearable, G woke up Emily and Ella.

"You didn't say she was gonna do this!"
G said screaming at Ella.
"I'm so sorry I didn't know!"
Johnson scooped me up bridal style and ran to the car.

My vision was very blurry, I saw the guys run out and jump in the car.

"We'll drive separate!"
Emily screamed.
The guys nodded their heads and everyone took off.

I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, my vision was blurry and all I could feel was pain shooting through my spine.

"Hang in their Bean!"
I heard Shawn say before I completely shut my eyes.................

*Hey guys Liv here and sorry for the shorter chapter but I wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger anyway thank you for halfway to 800!!!!!! YEEZUSSSS😂 I really enjoy writing it and I hope you guys love it!!!!! Remember to comment and leave suggestions and if you would want to be a character then you know what to do, thanks soooo much, I love you all byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
~Olivia