Ch. 9

Laura P.O.V:

It was Maia

Maia Mitchell.

"Hey DorkLauraus." She laughed at me. "Looking uglier than usually I see.

Ross looked at Maia like he was ready to slap her, but I was probably seeing things.

"Cmon Maia, let's go watch the Notebook." Ross said looking at me grining.

I rolled my eyes," You two love birds have fun!" I stormed back to my dress dressing room.

Why a girl like her? What does Ross see in that she-devil?

Maia and I have been enemies ever since preschool. She has pulled my hair, spread untrue rumors about me, and she kissed my first crush, Brian.

Ross appeared in the doorway," Sorry, I left my lip balm in here. I'm gonna need this for the kissing scenes during the movie. Maia is an awesome kisser." He winked at me.

I would have fainted if I wasn't so mad at him.

"Why could you?" I snapped at him.

"Hey she's hot, and shes amazing. One of a kind." He shrugged his shoulder.

"She's a man eater , you'll see...she's just wants your body...and your lips!" I shouted.

"Whatever". He rolled his eyes.

I got really close to him, so close that our lips were centimeters apart.

He's breathing became heavier and so did mine.

Looking in his puppy brown eyes made me dizzy.

He lifted my chin...like he was gonna kiss me again.

He licked his lips, hesitated, then pulled away.

I got back in his face and poked his chest... hard.

"Your making a BIG mistake. " I growled at him.

He looked at me. Motionless.

He turned and walked out without saying a word.

Boy you can say anything you wanna

I don't give a shhh no one else can have ya

I want you back

I want you back

Want, want you

Back, Back, Back

Ok. For yall who don't know who Maia is, she is real first of all and some people ship Raia (Which is Ross and Maia). Buut don't go hating on her. I don't hate her, I just needed a bad girl. Maia is amazing, just not Raia. xp

More soon!

×0×- Rachel ♡