Ch. 32

Laura's P.O.V

Ross looked like someone had just punched him in the face.

"N-no? " Ross asked.

I smiled.

"Just kidding!  I would love to!! " I screamed like a fangirl and ran up to him and hugged him.

I heard him breathe a sigh of relief and I hugged him tighter.

"You got me worried for a minute. "  Ross said cuddling me in his arms.

I kissed his cheek, " I'm full of surprises. "

He smiled and continued to hold me as he started humming I Think About You in my ear.  I know some of you think that Ross is the perfect boyfriend, but he's not. He's real, to he is and to me. That's all I can ask for. 

He also embraces who I am.  The kind  of guy who seen my worst sides and don't think any less of me. The kind of guy who I can walk up to with no makeup, messy hair and wearing a tank top and boxers and he would still think I'm beautiful. Real guys don't come around often and I'm just lucky to have one.

"Laura? "

"Hm? "

"What are you thinking about? "

"You. "

"Aww! " Ross grinned like an idiot.

I rolled my eyes playful and blushed.

"Ross? "

"Hm? "

"Your an idiot. "

"Darn right". He pulled me into him and murmured against my neck.

Up to this day, Ross gives me chills with every touch. If your boyfriend doesn't give you chills sometimes, get a new one. He doesn't affect you enough.

"Rosss! " I squealed as he kissed my neck.

"What? " He asked innocently.

"Maybe you have forgotten we are still in the parking lot? "

Ross laughed, " Ok your right.  You need a ride home? "

"Sure." I smiled.

With that we got in the car and drove off.

Omg sorry for late updates ! Busy, busy, busy, as always . I just finished reading Blood of Olympus ! Awesome book!  ... I feel so empty though, like I can't believe the series finished.  ;( but every good book, or series , must come to an end.