Arrival

Chapter 1

As I strolled through the woods, all of a sudden I came across the entry sign of Beacon Hills. Finally I had arrived. It had seemed like forever since I was last here and it had not changed one bit. It seemed strange, almost like I was home but somehow not. I had never thought I would feel like this but I knew why I was here, I had a job to do.

As I transformed from wolf back to human, I looked upon the moonlight sky. I had always loved it as it always reminded me of who I was. I loved watching it glimmer in my eyes and shine along with the stars in the sky. It blended in well with this little town known as Beacon Hills.

After a while I walked through the back garden of someone's house and put on some shorts and a t-shirt and walked through the rest of the night.

Wondering through the lonely streets I felt the presence of The Wild Hunt. I had seen the same Northern Lights before and knew they were the exact same. Watching The Ghost Riders ride through the storm with the black dogs (also know as Hellhounds) was what the legends always said and ever since I have looked for them in the sky every time I saw the Northern Lights.

All of a sudden I came across a car in the middle of the street. It looked like it was broken down and so I immediately ran as quickly as I could to see what I could do...

As I walked closer towards the car, the person stood there became more clear and my, my he was hot! He had brown thick hair and blue bright eyes. He wore a grey hoodie and a blue jeans. I looked upon and then at his car and said...

"Do you need help with your car?" I said smiling at him. His eyes glimmered at mine which made me feel like I had known him for ages.

"I don't want to trouble you," he said smiling back at me.

"No, really I insist," I said stepping towards his car and taking a look at his car.

"Do you even have a car?" he said.

"No, well not here anyway but I know how to fix one," I responded smiling again at him.

"Where is your car?" he said smiling back.

"Home," I said.

"Where are you from?" he said.

"Far. Far, far away," I said, "I think your car needs a change in tyre," I stated lifting his car in the air.

"Wow!" he said looking at me shockingly.

"Do you have a spare?" I asked.

"Umm... I think I have one in the back," he said checking in the back of his car.

"Did you find one?" I asked.

"There's no spare..." he said shaking his head back and forward, "I'm sorry," he apologized.

"Why?" I asked.

"For all this trouble..." he paused, "I should of checked before..." he finished.

"It's ok," I said walking towards him.

"You know, after all this I still don't know you're name," he said.

"Oh I'm Valerie, Valerie Tulle," I said.

"I'm Liam, Liam Dunbar," he said.

"Well it's nice to meet you Liam," I said.

"You do realize, I know what you are," Liam said glimmering his golden eyes at me almost like he had the moon in his eyes painted gold.

"I'm not sure if you do," I answered him.

"You're a werewolf. Beta, Omega, whatever," Liam stated.

"I'm actually a werecoyote," I said.

"Really?, I know a werecoyote, you should meet her," Liam suggested.

"I'd love to," I said joyfully.

"Great, well would you like to meet her tomorrow and the rest of the pack?" Liam said.

My heart stopped there. As much as I liked Liam, I had only known him for like two minutes and now he wanted me to meet the rest of the pack. I know I was eager to settle here in Beacon Hills I didn't know if I was ready to go that far. I had a job to do and I could not be distracted especially considering The Ghost Riders was here and it appears Liam had no clue...

"Liam I am not sure they would want to meet me, especially considering, if you haven't already noticed that The Ghost Riders are here," I said.

I watched him turn his head immediately as he followed my eyes up into the sky and to the Northern Lights. He stood there for a moment just taking a look at the lights before turning back to me...

"I'm sorry, what are The Ghost Riders," Liam asked.

"Just heed my warning, once you see them, beware for you are already lost," I said and with that I turned and walked away.

As I walked through the night, I was lost within it...