How To Catch A Ghost Rider

Chapter 28

Once we finally reached the school, I turned to Liam and said...

"It's okay, I think I can walk now," I said, stopping Liam for a moment.

"Are you sure?" Liam asked.

"I'm sure," I said.

I then began to stand up on my own and removed my arm from his shoulder. He looked at me for a moment and then said...

"So what's first?" Liam asked.

"School," I answered.

"I know that's why we are here but seriously, what's first?" he wondered.

"School," I said.

He then looked at me rather strangely and then I said...

"I'm serious. First school, then catching Ghost Riders because at the end of the day you're going to need school if you ever want a future," I stated.

"Well, what's the plan for catching The Ghost Riders?" Liam asked.

"I have an idea, wait for me after class and you'll find out," I said, beginning to walk towards the school.

"Wow mysterious, I like it," he smirked and then began to follow me towards the school.

As we got towards the door to let us in the school, I suddenly felt a hand beginning to hold mine. I looked up and saw it was Liam and smiled. I never felt more safe than right now, with Liam's hand in mine and mine in his. I liked the way this made me feel, it was almost like he was changing me for the better.

Just then we entered the school and everyone around us saw us holding hands. I then stopped and stared as they stared at us. I felt nervous by the fact that everyone was looking at us and couldn't help but shake.

All of a sudden Liam then grabbed my hand, reassuring me that everything was going to be okay. I smiled at him and then continued walking down the corridor, letting everyone stop and stare at us. I had no idea what everyone was thinking about us but I didn't care. What they thought didn't matter, it never mattered, the only thing that mattered was what me and Liam thought and felt.

As we reached the end of the corridor, we both looked at each other and I said...

"I'll see you after class," I said to Liam.

"I'll be watching the time," he said.

We both laughed for a moment and then walked to our classes, waiting for the time when we would see each other again.

During the day the classes went quick. I sat through a forever ending Math lesson, a boring History lesson and a interesting Biology lesson. I couldn't wait to meet with Liam after Physics. I began to wait all of Physics until I could finally run out of the class and talk with Liam.

After Physics I walked out of class and saw Liam waiting for me just like we had decided. I smiled when I saw him and then started walking down the corridor and started discussing what the plan was...

"Scott, Malia and Lydia are going out to Canaan. He said to go through with the plan as long as it doesn't destroy his house," Liam stated.

"What plan?" I asked.

"Your plan," he answered.

"I don't have a plan," I stated.

"Well you said you had all these ideas on how to catch a Ghost Rider," Liam said.

"Yeah I have an idea but it's terrible," I said.

"Could it work?" he asked.

"Yeah. Well this school has to have a lot of useful equipment for Physics somewhere," I said.