The Party

August POV

I finished getting Marie's gifts ready, I was on my way back home to get Diamond.

Diamond POV

I was sitting on the couch waiting for August,  when there was a knock at my door.

I jumped up and opened the door. I didn't look straight at the person, I just saw h e was light skin. I thought it was August,  what other guy would be knocking at my door unannounced.  I jumped into his arms and kissed him. When I pulled back I looked into August eyes.

WAIT!!!!!

THIS IS TREY! -.-

Me- omg yo, I'm so sorry , I thought you were August.

I said getting down from his arms.

Trey- It's coo ma, don't worry, I've always wanted to know what your lips felt like, don't tell August thoo. he'll think  we've been messing around or something.

Me- Haha.

I cought myself blushing a bit.

we were caught up in our convo , we didn't know August pulled up untill he honked. 

Trey - looks like he here, lets go! 

Me and trey entered the car, me getting in the passenger seat, trey getting in the back.

August turned around and dapped Trey

August- sup bro?

Trey- wassgood ? This yo new whip??

August - Yeah, she fly huh?

Trey - Damn right..

The rest of the ride consists om them conversating.

Marie POV

So, my party was getting turnt, still no sign of August and Diamond,  hope they didn't stand me uo. The crowd was waiting for August, and I didn't want my party to be the next talk of the wackest part for him not showing up. I'm finally 21  tryna turn up. I was walking to the bar, when a Dj started setting up on the stage . Tf?¿  I walked up to him.

Me- yo, whatcu doing bruh?

I asked, my cali acent slippen.

Dj- you the birthday girl?

Me - Yeah!

Dj- Ight ma, chill trust me . You'll find out what's goin on soon.

I was finna cuss this nigga out when another came out cutting me off from doing so.

They light grew darker amd he begin to speak.

Other dude- How yall doing tonight?

Crowd - Gooddd!!!!!

Dj - Ight well we got a special gift foe the birthday girl, yall give it up for my niga AUGUST ALSINA!

He came out singing Numb. This boys vocals lawd. Just when I  though he was done, he started talking.

August - yo, Marie happy birthday , I got part of yo gift here right now, don't come tryna get this gift and take it home ya herd me?

The crowd erupted into laughter. 

August - Give it up to my nigga TREY TO THE MUTHAA FUCKING SONGZ!!!!

They crowd got even more hype. I was bout to cry when he came out. He so fine. Lawd bless his DNA.

When he came out Him, and August started singing I love this shit remix, them all of a sudden when it came to Chris brown's part my girl Diamond came out, singing her little heart out.  Putting her little twist to it, so her part was a girl version. They killed this shit.   When the were done Trey started singing nana

Oh nana, look what started.

Oh nana, why you gotta act so naughty.

Oh nana, Ima spend all this cash

Oh nana, If you keep shaking that ass. ....

When he was done he was in the corner doind meet and greets.

Overall this was the best party ever.

How do like having Marie's POV in the book?

If  you have any ideas for this book, feel free to let me know.

Vote/comment