Marie's gifts.

Diamond POV

Marie and trey have been hanging out together . A LOT. Lol, lets not front,  they cute, they cute.  Lol. Anyways today is the day that August and I show Marie her gifts, Trey decided to tag along. I hopped in the shower,  and threw on some high waisted, light washed jeans, a black crop top, a gold last kings chain,  August's gold Rolex , some gold hoop earrings , and my taxi 12's . When o finished changing I quickly merged into the closing near my vanity to add light makeup.  I put on a lil bit of blush, some mascara and eyeliner, and lip gloss. When I was done with that I quickly curled my hair into some nice tight; big, bouncy curls. When I was satisfied with my look I went to find August.

2 hours later..

We went to Marie's house to get her and trey. We pulled up outside, and hopped in the car. when they got settled I turned around to face them.

Me- yo, sorry , but before I have to go check on my beach house, then we'll take you to your gift.

Marie- okay thanks girl.

They went even paying attention to me because they were kissing. I decided to make them mad, lol

I start feeling up August Leg.

August- Babe stop were in the car.

I tug on his belt,

Me- But daddy, I want you...

I said whining. 

Trey- Diamond!

Marie- you guys are gross!

I scouted back to my seat.

" know you know how we feel.! "

Me and august yelled at the same exact. time laughing.

" yo what's up y'all dating or something?"

August questioned. 

"yeah" Marie squealed .

We all just started laughing ad August pulled up to the house.

We all got out the car.

"Damn"

Trey mumbled..

"This Is nice"

Marie cooed.

"oh , and that range in the lot, Damon Diamond this is really nice, and everything seems to be in my favorite colors , black and white. " 

Marie stated.

" Lets go in "

August suggested.

"oooh,  everything is black and white."

Marie squealed.

" I wish I had a house like this." 

She stated pouting.

"bae, calm down"

Trey whispered in her ear, but we all still herd..

"its okay mama's you can stop dreaming,"

I stated . I threw Marie the house keys and the car keys.

" Omg Diamond !!"

she shouted jumping up and down.

" I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU .I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LO-"

" No love for me?"

Trey questioned, and we all started laughing.

Vote/ comment