Twins?!

Diamond P.O.V

"One , two heads

Two , four legs.

Two,four arms

Ten, twenty fingers

Ten, twenty toes.

Yes Diamond,you are indeed having twins." My Doctor stated smiling.

I froze in shock as August repeated "Twins" with excitement smiling from ear to ear .

"Uh-um are you sure?" I question.

"Positive, so your next appointment will be in two weeks . Three months from now you will be able to find out the genders."

"Okay, thank you doc ." I sigh.

"Baby this is great!" August said looking at me.

He looked  so excited, you dont understand.

"August, are you sure about this ? Are we really ready to become parents to not one but two babies?" I  asked.  I dont want to be a bad parent.  

"Baby , im here for you, everything will work out trust me . " August kissed me then smiled .

"I love you baby " I mumbled then kissed him back .

Auguat POV

I knew baby girl was ready . She knew she was ready she was just nervous. Yeah thats it she was nervous that we would loose the babies like last time. 
Flashback

August POV

I was at my house, chillen , smoking a blunt, when someone started banging on my door like the damn police . Fuck outchea with that shit! I just kept smoking paying them no mind untill it got to the point where it sounded like someone was breaking my damn door down.

I put ny blunt out and walked down the stairs . I pulled the door open.

"Bre?"

"AU-AU-AUGUST DI-DIAMOND SH-SHE HER WATER NROKE, A-AND , S-SHE N-NEEDED A C-SECTION, AND THEN..."

she just started balling out crying.

"Bre, WHERES MY WIFE?"

"Northwest."

I just left her there, crying. I had to go see my wife and my kid, plus i didnt even know why her ratchet ass was crying. She never told me.

When i pulled up to the hospital, i walked up to the front desk.

Me- room for Diamond

Front desk- did she just delivier?

Me - yeah

Front desk - room 204

Me- thanks

Front desk - no problem sexy

I just walked off shaking my head.

When i reached Di's room, all these thoughts just ran throughout my head.

Was Di telling the truth when she said this baby wasnt mine?

Should i be here?

Is she still mad i called her a hoe?

My head was starting to hurt with all these questions coming in and out.

FUCK IT, IM GOING IN ! yolo.

I walked in the room and there wasnt a baby. Diamond was in the bed crying.

I got in the bed with her and held her.  She put her head in the crook of my neck and and started crying harder. she then put her arms around me.

She's not mad?

Fuck happend?

Di - August, im so so sorry, th-this is all m-my fault. Im sorry. Please dont hate me. I miss you so -so much. Please D-Dont leave me. Just hold me.

Me- shh bae, its okay, its not your fault. Im not leaving. It's okay.

I kinda got the feeling she gave birth to a stillborn by the  way bree came crying and how the front desk said she already deliverd.

Di - August , i love you

Di said pecking my lips

August - i love you too babe.

End of flashback

Just thinking about that day gave me a head ache. To the point where im worried too.  Im going to do everything in my right mind to make sure my kids are born here and healthy.  I looked down at Diamond where she was taking a nap and pecked her lips " I love you"  Then i went down to her stomach and kissed it . " Daddy loves his babies too." I snuggled up to her and went to sleep with a smile on my face.