Before the party part 1

August POV

She didn't have to tell me twice. As soon as the last word slipped out her mouth, my mouth was on hers . I kissed Diamond roughly shoving my tough in her mouth. I reeched over to her side and opened the door, hoped over the seat and carried her out the car. Not once breaking the kiss. I reached into her pocket and grabbed her house key, opening the door. once in, I shut the door with my foot still not breaking the kiss. I hurried to her bedroom and layed her down on the bed hovering over her. I broke the kiss, for the first time in 10 min. Before Diamond got a chance to gasp for air I stuck my tough back in her mouth. I began to rip her cloths off and kiss down low. Then her phone started ringing-.- * I like my kisses down low make me arch my back *(kelly Rowland)

Diamond - Uggh. I gotta get that.

I just got up and went to the bathroom to fix my problem.

----Next day------

I woke up in Diamonds bed . Today was Marie's party and she wanted me and Diamond to come. I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth.

Dimaond POV

I was awaken by the sound of water. I opened my eyes and saw Aug wasn't in the bed with me. Guess he was in the bathroom or something?

I walked into the bathroom to find Aug in the sower. I couldn't help but to stare. This man truley was blessed if I havnt mentioned before. I hungrily stripped my cloths and got in the shower with him. August started kissing and sucking on my neck , making soft moans exscape. he started kissing me roughly and then stopped. Before I got the chance to breath he slammed his hard shaft into me.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

"Mhm. baby, say my name " August groaned.

ctfuuu I'm so sorry I can't do a sex scene like at all. Can someone help me finish this chapter? Inbox me or hmu on kik @nyleahgratton

vote/comment