wtf

Diamond POV

2weeks later.

"Bae,  you did soo good. I'm proud of you nigga! " I said pulling August close to me.  We were leaving the B.E.T Awards 2014 I was so proud of my baby words couldn't explain.

"Thanks ma, but I couldn't do this withouchu,ya herd' me? "

We were going out on a triple date.

~

We walked into Roscoe's house of chicken and waffles. We came here because Chris has been dreading the taste after Mr. Rock gave him some earlier. When we got to our privet Booth we seen everyone their.

Trey&Marie

Chris&Karrueche

I slid in and started to chat it up.

August POV

As I walk in the house behind Diamond.  I kid you not, her ass is getting faaat.   I caught up to her and slapped her ass.

"Mami, that ass getting fat whatchu been doing?" I asked biting in her neck.

"You !" she mumbled  turning around wrapping her arm around my neck and sucking my bottom lip. I grabbed her by her waist.

"Aauugggguusttt " she moaned in my ear.  I picked her up and carried her upstairs. 

We began ripping off each others cloths. I threw her on the bed them kissed her roughly, while she moaned my name.

I slid my head between her thighs and started to nibble on her clit.

"ss-shit, baee, stop playing ju- "

Before she could say anything else I shoved my rock hard dick into her.

2 weeks later

Diamond POV

" I'm sorry, but this music stuff, I'm just not fit for it . I have to much on my hands. plus I'm expecting again "   I told D over the phone.

"it  iight ma, but damn,  August know you expecting nigga ain tell a damn soul. " I chuckled.

"No sir, I just found out this morning.  "

" Well Congrats "

"Thanks bro."

As I hung up with him I decided to go see my mom and all my siblings, havnt talked to them in a while.

I got in the shower, when I got out I out on some black joggers and a white crop top, I put in my white and red 3's.  I put my hair in a sloppy bun. 

~~ 

Wtf,  I pull up  to my mom's house, and see a white family moving in.  She up and moved? whithout telling me? 

-------------------------------------

I know I know this is short.  I've just been really busy. 

VOTE / COMMENT