Chapter Three: Lollipop pt. 2

***trigger warning***

Dahlia went to pull her key from the midst of her backpack so she could try to quietly get from the front door to her bedroom, but noticed something a bit unnerving. The door wasn't only unlocked, it had swung open. She silently slid through the crack in the door and closed it behind her. The only light on was the living room, down the hall she could her mother draped over the bed in her room, bloodied but breathing. All Dahlia had to do was get to the stairs, past the living room where her father must be. She took a deep breath and began creeping down the hall, her heels silent on the hall strip rug. Her chest trembled with baited breath as she walked past the living room, keeping herself from looking. Her breath released as she passed, but then she froze

"Come here, lollipop" her father spoke. Knowing it would be worse if she disobeyed, Dahlia walked into the living room. Her father sat in a chair, the man from the bar sitting next to her, they both had sickening grins on there cracked lips.

"This is Mike, I believe you two met already today" her father growled at her. Dahlia nodded, terrified. The two men stood and as if stalking her, began to circle her. Dahlia had never seen such clarity in her fathers eyes, and it was horrible because they were locked on her. 

"You denied something promised to him by me, so now, we're going to show you who you belong to, and why I kept you all these years" her father murmured. The two men staring her down were hungry and strong. Dahlia couldn't stop them from taking what they wanted from her. She opened her mouth to scream but two fingers were shoved between her lips. The man, Mike, grabbed her from behind and held her mouth. She tried to bite him but he just chuckled ripping the buttons on her blouse to reveal her creamy skin, which was angry red with finger marks. She was forced to her knees by hands on her shoulders, and her father began fiddling with his belt, but he paused. A sound was heard from her mother in the bedroom, and the two men looked at each other, alarm briefly passing there gazes. 

"Don't fucking move" her father growled, and they left her on the floor to tend to her mother. The moment they were out of sight she pulled her phone out and began texting in alarm, but the two disgusting men were coming back, laughing, so she sent one simple text, hoping Alexander would understand and remember where she lived. 

Dahlia: Help me

Then she threw her phone onto the couch as they walked back in, blood on her fathers fingers. The sick grins had returned to there faces and Dahlia's clothes were ripped from her. She disassociated quickly, but it was hours before...

(Alexander)

Alexander was relaxing anxiously. He had gotten his acceptance letter to the Seattle writing company he had wanted. It included an apartment, as well as the paid internship. He had told his parents and they were happy to see him leave, he was already packed, he had been for weeks, he was just worried about how he would tell Peach, he wanted nothing more than to go get her and take her with him, but she was intent on staying with her mother. He sighed, but then perked up when he heard his phone make the little sound he had set to receive texts from Dahlia. He rushed over to his empty dresser and grabbed his phone. Upon seeing the text his heart stopped dead. He had never seen such a short text that filled him with so much dread. His first reaction was to scream but he calmed himself and sent a brief text to a friend of his, a cop, then headed out to his car. 

Alexander: I'm on my way Peach, don't worry, I'm coming to save you