2.

Emmanuel's POV

I woke up to loud banging at my door at 4 in the fucking morning...so I guess somebody  bout to get shot.

"STOP BANGING IM COMING" I said finally making it to the door.

"Man what you want?"

"Dont you wanna know the good news?" I looked up at my ex girlfriend from a month ago.

"You ain't got shit to tell me."

"Manny I'm pregnant." She said smiling...but this bitch think I'm stupid.

"Girl you know damn well it ain't mine the fuck wrong with you?Remy get out my face and off my damn property." I said slamming the door in her face.

"YOU KNOW IT'S YOURS IMA COME FOR YOU AND YOU KNOW IT THIS IS YOUR CHILD AND I WANT MY MONEY FOR THEM." Bitch is fucking crazy, but I got business to do.

I got dressed and ate and was heading over to my office to meet with some rapper about a line of chains and i honestly dont wanna go but aye it's money.

Javon's pov

I was going with Tau( 2 chains real name shortened) to this meeting cause he dragged my ass.

"Bruh where is this nigga been sitting here for an hour"

"we've only been here for 4 mins the fuck." I said rolling the shit outta my eyes

"Talk back again I dare you." I got quiet and dude finally came in.

"Hey I'm Emmanuel Walker." He said looking at Tauheed then me.

"Aye I'm right here."

"Sorry sir but I just happen to know your lady."

"Manny please stop talking before you have me in trouble."

"Nah too late get ya ass in the car this meeting over." I didn't move I just sat there.

"BITCH"
*slap*
"GET YO ASS IN THE CAR."
*PUNCH* 

I heard the sound of a punch but it wasn't me that was hit, it was Tauheed

"KEEP YO MUTHAFUCKING HANDS OFF OF HER DO U UNDERSTAND OR I GOT SOMETHING FA YA ASS GET THE FUCK OUT!!!"

He walked out and Manny helped me up and looked at my bruise.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked crying.

"He was hurting you and no woman should ever have to go through that it's disrespectful as fuck and how do you just let that shit happen what the fuck is wrong with you."

Emmanuel's POV

She just stood there crying, I didn't mean to hurt her feelings but like that's stupid as fuck.

"You're a big business woman you can destroy him and take everything he's worth...shit sue his ass."

"I've been to afraid to ever stand up to him because he beats me so bad and every time I run away he finds me and beats me to damn near death I just can't do it." She said drying her eyes

"Let me help you move out and everything and then you file a lawsuit against him, deal."

"Deal" we shook hands and went out the door to the car.

"You think he went home?" I asked her

"No when he's mad after getting his ass beat he runs to his mama." She said laughing.

I started laughing with her and pulled out the lot and on the her house.

When we pulled up she turned red looking mad as fuck.

"What's wrong?"

"That scared ass bitch done brung his mom here and i hate that bitch always think I'm with him for the money."

She got out the car and slammed my shit....and then I got out with her.

"What the hell you doing here Ella?" She said pushing the lady out the way.

"Here to move your shit out and beat yo ass for hurting my son you dumb hoe. And I see ya got a new pimp now."

"See listen you old wicked witch of the muthafucking west you ain't finna disrespect her like that, your son got beat by me for putting his hands on her." I said to the old bitch

"TAUHEED DID YOU DO THAT AND YOU BETTA ANSWER ME CORRECTLY BOY!" damn

"Ma she just dont act right and I  had to put her in check, she knows right from wrong." A nigga lookin nervous.

"How many times did you hit her."

"Once mama." Nigga please

"You muthafucking lier you've been beating on me since senior year in high school." Von said.

"Boy dont you call me no more, I raised your ass betta than that. Bye."

And just like that she left I helped Javon get her stuff and we left to my house and she got on the phone with her realtor.

Javon POV

I was on the phone forever and decided to have a new house built not far from my company or home town.

"Well I got my house but it's being built and might take 8 months at most and I wanted to know can I stay here til then."

"Sure thing stay as long as you need I really dont mind you can stay in the guest house in the back."

"Thanks so much I really appreciate it."

We hugged and I went to the guest house and I'm not gon lie that hug felt good as fuck, I felt safe in his arms, like I belong there, is he my calling?