16.

4 MONTHS LATER

Javon's POV

So it's been 4 months since me and Manny made it official and I've never been happier.

Right now we're on our way to Jamaica for vacation and a business meeting.

"Von did you pack any blunts?" Chy asked me

"Chyna you're pregnant remember."

"Aye stop saying that shit out loud." She threw a pillow at me and I laughed

"Hoe just tell Manny that u fucked his best friend on the low."

Chyna's POV

Ok so 2 months ago I went out for drinks with Manny friend Rob and after about 10 shots of vodka we were at his place fucking.

That boy could lay it down hunty had me screaming his name. He was good for a white boy.

But yea I'm 2 months pregnant and only Von and Ms.Sandy know.

"Von it's not that easy especially when my baby daddy don't want the kid and gave me money to abort it."

"Girl it'll be ok, I'll stand right by your side when you wanna tell people."

She hugged me and by that time we say that everyone was off the plane and left us so Von had to call for a new car.

2hrs later

Emmanuel's POV

Because Ms.Sandy has been to Jamaica we let her pick the hotel but instead this look like somebody house.

"Ms

"Ms.Sandy where are we?"

"Ok don't tell Javon but this is her brother's house. Her mom had 2 kids and the father took 1. She was way too young to remember him. I never had pics around the house for her to see."

I just kept quiet because she know Von gon throw a fit.

We walked up to the door and a dark skin dude opened it.

"Grandma its so good to see you."

"Hi Khalid" she hugged him

"You must be Manny and King. He lil man wassup.

"Babe whose at the door?"

A woman came from behind him

"Remy?"

"Why are you here Emmanuel" she rolled her eyes.

This is my "ex" we really didn't date but she was crazy tryna say I got her pregnant and other shit.

"You know my fiancée?"

"Yea but I promise you absolutely nun is happening right now it's been like 2 years I think."

"Oh just checking, so when's my sister getting here?"

"Soon but we might've left them on the plane" Ms.Sandy said while chuckling

"You left her on the plane in Jamaica, she could get robbed or kidnapped." He grabbed a gun and ran past us and I started with him only to see Von and Chy walking up the driveway.

Javon's POV

This house was beautiful I couldn't wait to see the inside.

As we were walking up the driveway Manny and some other dude that looked somewhat like me a lil were running towards us.

"Von are you ok?"

"I'm here too damnit" Chy said waving her hand and walking off.

"Nigga you left us on the plane." I slapped him upside his head.

"Damn sorry bae" he kissed me and grabbed my hand.

We're unpacking now and I keep asking who that guy and girl is but no one will tell me and I'm getting irritated.

And before you even think about it, yes me and Manny already fucked when we got in our room.

But now its dinner time and we're going downstairs.

30 MINUTES LATER

"So Javon sweetie I got something you need ta know."

"What's wrong grams?"

"Khalid is your brother"

WHAT THE MUTHAFUCKING LIVING SHIT.

"I'm sorry, I have a brother? Since when and he's clearly older than me.... mom told me I was an only child"

She handed me a pic of when I was a baby and there was my mom and Khalid. A tear fell from my eye

"Why are you just telling me this."

"It wasn't my place to tell you, I thought your mama would've but she died and she was a stubborn whore."

"Javon I would like for us to get to know each other, if you don't mind."

I looked around the table at everyone and I just walked off.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Manny?

Javon?

Ms.Sandy?

Chyna's pregnancy?

Khalid?

Ella?

Don't forget to share comment and vote my lovelies.