4.

*Main Characters w/ their partners in media*

Javon's POV

So it's been 3 months since I've seen or talked to Emmanuel and I've been chill ever since.

I have a new man and his name is Anthony, we've been kickin it for about 2 1/2 months.

After I left Emmanuel's house I brought an apartment and I'm staying there until my house is done.

Now I know what yall thinking it was stupid of me to get mad at him for letting his own sister move in and it was petty of me to go off on her like that and I do plan on apologizing and ima do it tonight and Anthony is coming with me.

But right now I'm taking a nap.

*3 hours later*

"Babe, wake up." I hear a voice and feel someone shaking me.

"What do you want, let me sleep." I say hoping he leaves

"Nope you gotta get ready for the party so you can apologize."

"Ugggggg fine." I sit up and kiss him and go get ready.

Emmanuel's POV

So 3 months without Javon, I'm cooling to be honest. The way she went on sister was fucking crazy and she wasn't bout to slide wit that.

My sis been staying here wit me along wit her son, king, and they stay in the guest house.

Recently I've been in a relationship and her name is Robyn and she's amazing.

Right now we're getting ready for a party shes having to promote her new clothing line.

1 hour later

Me and Robyn were in VIP chilling and drinking when I saw Javon and some nigga walk in and they made their way to VIP.

"Sup Javon" I said bluntly

"Hey Emmanuel I really need to talk to you." She said I honestly wasn't paying attention.

"Omg Vonnie? It's me Robyn from high school."

"Girl I haven't seen you since you left for Miami, how are you." Javon said

"Von babe you came here to do something right. " this light bright nigga said

"O right thanks babe. Emmanuel I'm sorry I went on sister and disrespected her like that even in front of her child I was wrong for that. And I'm also sorry for up and leaving."

"Javon I just wished yo-" I got cut off by gunshots going off in the club.

I quickly grabbed Robyn and ol dude grabbed Javon and we went out the back.

"Yall stay here I be back." Light bright said and pulled out 2 guns.

"Nah nigga I'm rolling wit you." I said pulling out my guns as well and we ran inside.

We was shooting niggas left and right, then we ran to get the girls and I told him to follow my car.

20 mins later

Javon's POV

We arrived at Emmanuel's house and I still don't know if he forgave me or not but both of them got a lot of explaining to do.

"So what the fuck was that Manny." Robyn said pissed

"Yea I'd like to know also Ant." I said looking at the both of them.

"Ok I'll start, Babe I was gon come clean and tell you that I'm a drug lord and the guys who shot up the club was my rival gang. My squad is the Bloods." Said Anthony

"And mines is the Kings." Said Emmanuel.

"So both yall been trapping for how long?"

"8 years" they said in unison

Robyn sighed and went upstairs.

"Javon I do forgive you but I'm really not the one you should apologize to."

"I understand is she here."

"Yea but it's 2 am shes sleep I'll give you her number and you can call her later."

"Ight thanks see you tomorrow the meeting is at 10."

Me and Ant left out and went home and I was tired as hell.

"No I dont think so you're sleeping on the couch or either going home. You wanna hide shit like this ima hide this damn cookie til I feel like telling you it's up for sell." I said stopping him from getting in bed.

"Fuck you mean? ima get in this bed and I will have dat cookie. what is you trippin fa." Is he stupid.

"NIGGA YOU JUST PUT MY DAMN LIFE IN DANGER ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS. AND I'M NOT ABOUT TO ARGUE WIT YOU. GET OUT AND I'LL CALL WHEN I FEEL LIKE YOUR SHIT IS TOGETHER FUCKING ASSHOLE." He really has me heated

"Ight fine them I'm out but I still love you. Gimme kiss." He leaned in I turned my head.

"Girl I want lips not cheeks. Well at least the ones on you face." He said grabbing my face turning it towards him and kissed my lips, then left.

Damn that boy makes me crazy but he's gon learn his lesson for this. And Robyn probably do the same to Emmanuel.

Maybe I'll hangout wit her tomorrow and invite Chyna so I can talk to her.

I'm glad to finally be acting like a woman in control.

A/N:This is a filler because I hate making ppl wait for updates and I'm really serious about this book...so until next time.