3.

1 month later

Javon POV

I've been staying with Manny for the past month and everything's been really cool and calm we hang out sometimes and better news our companies are working together on a project.

Tauheed tried to sue us, so I took him to court and I'm gonna take everything he has. Our court date is tomorrow and can you believe that his mom is on my side and my witness.

"Von what you smiling bout?" Manny asked walking into the house.

"Damn nigga always coming outta no where. Shit give a warning next time." I said joking

"Whatever but you ready for court tomorrow? And I'm proud of you for finally standing up to him." He said sitting next to me.

"Well I had to I was sick of his bullshit,and thanks to you I really did it this time ." I said hugging him.

We stood there hugging for what seemed like forever. I looked into his eyes and he stared back and leaned in...

"Wait I'm not ready for anything and I just want to take things slow as I try and restart my life." I said and it was the truth, I'm not ready.

"Its fine I understand I should've been more considering of your feelings right now in this situation, my bad." He said walking out the house getting in the car driving off.

Now what the fuck kinda shit is that. I told him how I felt but that doesn't mean I dont like him. I hope he ain't no lil bitch, always running out if his feelings hurt like the fuck.

Emmanuel's POV

I should've stayed in my fucking lane and waited til timing was right to even try a move on her, but doesn't matter I'm on my way to my trap and get some top while I'm here.

"Aye yo boss here!!" I hear my right hand man, Sneak, yell before I open the door and that mean they doing shit they not suppose to.

"What the fuck yall niggas doing in here? Huh? Why the fuck that bitch tied up?" I said seeing a familiar face but couldn't figure it out.

"She was breaking into the car Homie was in tryna get weed out." Sneak said.

"Untie her man and bring her to the office."

I walked upstairs still thinking where I knew her from but it's hard when she got a black eye to, them niggas betta not have hit her, ion play that shit.

"What's ya name sweety"

"Chyna. I'm a stripper and I just needed a fix and didn't have no money so I said fuck it and tried to rob ya boy. I'm sorry."

Wait a minute I have a sis named Chyna who ran away when I was 14.

"What's ya last name."

"Walker."

"Chyna it's me... Manny your lil bro I haven't seen you in 7 years why would you leave  us like that but I'm happy to see you."

"Manny? Manny! I missed you so much. I'm sorry I left. Me and mom weren't on good terms and I couldn't take it any more." She said crying onto my shirt hugging me.

"Listen come stay wit me I moved out got my degree and have my own company I can help you."

"Ok and one of your dudes hit me can I go hit him back?"

"Sure can and I'll help."

We walked downstairs and I told her to point to who hit her, she pointed to sneak. This dumb nigga here.

"Aye sneak I got sum fa ya. Get em sis." Chyna ran towards him and kicked him in the balls. Damn I felt that shit.

"Dont you ever put yo hands on the girls again you understand sneak or that's yo ass man. Put him in the hole, I be back tomorrow or next week." I said smirking at sneak.

We got in my car and drove to her place so she could get her clothes and anything else she needed.

"You live alone?" I ask

"No my boyfriend lives here but I'm leaving him, I hate him." She said opening the door.

Soon as she walked in she got punched in the face, I rushed and helped her up.

"Man fuck wrong wit you, are you-" I stopped when I realized it was Tauheed. DAMNIT

"GET YO HANDS OFF HER. GET YO ASS UPSTAIRS AND GET IN THAT BED LEGS OPEN."He said to Chyna

"NO I'M LEAVING AND WHERE MY  SON AT." soon as she said that a lil boy come running up to her and crying.

"Baby boy stop crying it's ok."

"Him hit me mama and touched me on my weewee."

By then she had snatched the gun from my waist band and shot Tauheed 5 times, grabbed the boy and ran out to the car, while I grabbed the bags.

The ride to my house was silent, I just couldn't believe she did that, I was gon do it but I was too damn late. At least Von ain't got nun to worry about anymore.

We pulled up to the house and I got the bags while she got the lil boy. I unlocked the door and we walked in, Von was coming through the back from the guest house, she look at us and froze.

"Why the fuck is she here?" Von asked.

"This is my sis Chyna and her son they staying wit us for a while."

"No fucking way, hell no, this that hoe that Tauheed was cheating on me wit, and let me guess that's his baby. Oh yea let me guess again he ran to you after me leaving and started hitting you and Emmanuel  found you and brought you here being Mr.Saveahoe again." Von said making Chyna cry and run upstairs.

"Damn Von you ain't have to say all that shit like what the fuck wrong wit yo ass. If you can't respect her then you gotta bounce on some real shit." I said setting her straight.

She just turned around and went back to the guest house.  She can be mad all she want ion give 2 fucks. But it's late I'm going to bed fuck this shit.

Javon's POV

He wants me yo respect a girl who disrespected me all my relationship with Tauheed, fuck no and he wants me to bounce, ima do just that I'm out ✌