14.

Javon's POV

I don't know what happened but when Manny walked through that door I was so damn angry. I've been sitting here thinking and I just don't wanna see him right now.

Chyna's POV

I was on facetime with King when Manny walked in crying.

"Yo what's wrong....She's not d-"

"No she's fine." He said sitting down

"Then why are you crying?"

"She didn't wanna see me, she told me to get the fuck out and she was crying. Chy what did I do?" He cried why hugging me

"Listen I'm gonna go talk to her and while I do that." I pushed him off me. "STOP ACTING LIKE A LIL BITCH."

"Damn ok"

I got outta bed and walked to Von's room.

When I opened the door she was just looking out the window.

"Javon I oughta slap the fuck outta you."

"Chy I'm so happy to see you and I know why you're here."

This bitch did not just roll her eyes at me

"Girl why you do him like that, huh? That nigga loves yo ole stupid ass and you pushed him away for what?"

She just shrugged her shoulders

"Exactly ya ass don't know. You mad because he did come in time? That lil nigga tried everything in his damn power to find us and the minute he gets here you wanna throw him out."

"I'll talk to him"

"Mhm now sign ya damn papers we got a flight to catch."

Emmanuel's POV

I can't believe Von pushed me away like that. I know I fucked up but damn bruh she ain't have to do me like that.

Me and Chyna are boarding our flight right now.

"Where's Von?"

"She said she's on her way, I will leave her ass tho. I miss my damn son."

She started crying. I went over and hugged her.

"I'm ok it's just I was scared that I would die in that place and King would be stuck without a mother, I thought I wouldn't see my lil boy again."

She continued to cry and I just held her in my arms and rocked back and forth.

30 Minutes Later

Chyna eventually cried herself to sleep and fucking finaly Javon got here.

She ignored me and went straight to the bedroom that we have on the plane.

And ima let her ass stay salty for now but I'll try talking to her later but right now I'm taking my ass to sleep.

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>

Ok ik some of y'all like where this hoe been at. Sorry but I been in school and having writers block but I'm back and better I will be updating more frequently.  -JayBae