1.6

"I can't believe I agreed to this." I said while I tried to find a spot to go hide while Sierra and Brent started to count out loud.

"There's like so much places to hide." Cass said while we walked around the lobby.

"What if we lock ourself in our room?" I suggested.

"It would be boring. I got a spot!" Cass yelled and ran to hide between two chairs.

"And where am I supposed to go?" I asked.

"I dunno. Good luck." Cass said.

"Are you serious?" 

"I still love you, Isa." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"100! Ready or not, here we come!" I heard Sierra yell. 

I just started to run and I saw a door open and two people were gesturing me to come with them. I quickly ran and stepped in this kind of janitor closet that had no light whatsoever. So I didn't really know who was in but it had to be someone playing the game, right?

"Thank you, guys." I quickly said after they closed the door behing me.

"It's so dark here."

"I know."

SHIT

I WAS LOCKED IN THIS KIND OF JANITOR CLOSET WITH CAMERON AND CHRIS.

I just nod slowly while Chris put his flashlight.

"Maybe we should look for the light." I said looking down at my feet. I didn't want meet eyes with Cameron. 

"Good idea." Cameron agreed and we just started to look for the light. I tried my best to stay away from Cam but there wasn't that much space.

"Someone's coming. Stop." Chris quickly whispered and pulled us all closer. 

I was right in front of Cameron and our chest were touching. I could feel his breathing. I could also feel Chris but I mean why was he pulling us close like he was hugging us both. Cam and I were just in the middle of all of this. We tried our best to be silent so we only heard each other breathing.

"Maybe there gone." I whispered

"Shhhh-" Chris cut me off. "I should go check it out maybe?" Chris said.

"I could-" I started.

"Wait." Chris said and we were silent again.

"I think there gone." Cameron ended up saying.

"Yes." I said. 

"I'll check." Chris ended up saying and opening the door and leaving the closet really slowly to not draw attention to him. Next thing, you know, he's out the door.

HELP! SOMEONE?

I quickly pulled away. It was dark in the room and Chris flashlight was no longer there.

"I should maybe..." I started.

"I'm just wondering... Did you read the note I gave you?" Cameron whispered. I'm pretty sure that I was dying at this moment. Why did you have to ask a question like this. Izy... think fast.

"You left me a note?" I repeated like I had no clue what he was talking about. 

"I see. Forget about it." He said and I nod. 

"Maybe we should go." I ended up saying after a minute of uncomfortable silence.

"Yeah." He said and we both reached for the door in same time. I quickly pulled my hand away.

"Let's go." He ended up saying and opened the door and when we reached the lobby we found everyone there standing.

"Where the hell we're you guys?" Sierra asked. 

"We looked everywhere." Brent added.

"We were in the janitor closet." I said and everyone nod.

"Like young high schoolers. Were you guys making out in there?" I heard Darrick ask. I didn't really know the guy but I knew he just complicated my life.

"Totally." Cameron said. I looked at his shocked. Why did he have to say that?

Next thing you know, Sebastian is walking away from everyone.

WHY WAS I GETTING MYSELF IN SO MUCH TROUBLE.

"Why did you say that?" I asked Cameron and there was a small silence.

"It was a joke." Cameron said. I rolled my eyes.

"It was nice to play with you guys. But I'm just going to-" I started.

"You're leaving us for realz?" Cass asked. 

I WAS STARTING TO GET MAD AT CASS. I HONESTLY DONT GET WHY I WASNT MAD YESTERDAY. I SHOULD BE MAD AT HER. WHAT IF THIS IS ONE OF HER PLANS.

I didn't know what was her problem but I just feel like she's been really different since a while. I glared at her and left everyone.

"Wait, Isabella!" I heard Cameron yell when I was getting in the elevator.

"Don't." I said while the door shut between us. 

As I was about to click to go on Sebastian floor, the door opened again and Cameron walked in.

"I have a question." He said.

"I don't want to hear it-" I started.

"I just want an answer, Izy." He said in a really soft voice. The elevator closed his doors.

I leaned to push the floor where my room was at. Then I just looked at him trying not to show any emotions. But inside, I just felt like tearing up. 

"I love you, Izy. I just wanted to know if you loved me." He ended up saying. 

Well that's amazing. Please tears stay in the eye!

"I don't know, Cam. I just want to leave right now. I don't want to be here. Can I just leave, please. I'm tired of all of this. I want to go home. I just want to be away... really far away... from you." I ended up saying and as much as I tried I felt the tear finally fall down.

I didn't realize what I was saying. I didn't really mean it. But I couldn't take my words back since Cameron left as soon as the door opened. Good timing, elevator, amazing timing. As much as I wanted to run after him. It wouldn't have changed anything. I think I just said the unthinkable. I'm pretty sure, he hates me now. To be honest, I really just want to go home. Order chicken nuggets and cry myself to sleep with my only love, chicken nuggets.