Turning Tides

The elevator door open, Monica is still fiddling with her hands almost missing her chance to emerge. She heads toward the apartment entrance to see Lena about to put her house key in the door. Monica couldn't help but look her up and down. "Oh my .... Wow!" She had on a tight black skirt hugging up to her lower stomach along with a deathly white button down tucked in neatly sleeves folded to her elbow a few buttons undone at the top muscular calves bulging out due to her heels and soft waves in her raven hair from her recently released bun. Yes, she wore outfits like this to work all the time but Monica still hadn't gotten used to her mature look she had acquired in the years of her absences. It reminded her of the outfits Lex's mother used to wear around the Luthor mansion. Lena added a certain sexy her mother could never achieve her figure was curvy in all the right places giving her an hourglass frame. The jiggle of the keys snapped her back to reality, she used her sped to turn her around back her up against the door. A gasp escaped Lena's lips, "You scared me."

Warm lips pressed against hers to calm her scared feeling away slowly her eyes shut, her bag fell to the floor. Monica smoothly wrapping her arms around Lena. Every looming thought of Kara and Mon-El's kiss vanished from her mind a budding desire to take Lena to bed guided her hands down and into her skirt. Another gasp lashed out of Lena's lips she lightly pushed Monica back, "Insatiable today I see." She remarked then watched as Monica's flashed a crimson red starting to understand what each color meant. "Love or maybe Lust."

Nova whispered softly into Lena's ear, "I want to taste what you taste like." Her fingers pulling down Lena's lace panties to her mid thigh moving slightly back upward. Lena gripped Monica's shirt firm feeling her fingers touch her center. "Nova... Let's go inside." Lena whispered. She ignored the request by pushing her finger inside of Lena. The sudden sensation made her knees buckle her if it wasn't for Nova's quick reflexes she feared she wouldn't fallen. Lena leaned her forehead on Monica's shoulder releasing several moans as her finger swirled around inside of her thumb circling her clit slowly. Her breath was toasty against Monica's neck, Lena nuzzled in closer to her neck trying to cover her moan in case Kara was listening. Another finger slide inside of her damp entrances coiling around each other ramming in and out. A white coloration went over her knuckles gripping Monica's shirt as tight as she could. The fabric thoroughly stretched out at this point. Monica lost herself, aiming her sights down at Lena's cleavage her mouth watered wanting desperately to taste her nipples. "Kara can hear us," Lena whispered sorta pleading. Monica bites down on her lip, she could have been vindictive and kept going. Kara didn't deserve that. She took out her fingers pulled up Lena's panties straight her skirt. Lena leaned back on the door still magnetized by that quick moment she unlocked the door snatched her hand tugging her into the apartment. Monica grabbed her purse leaving it by the coat hook. The tugging stopped almost as soon as they got into the apartment.

Kara was standing in the living room fiddling with her glasses face flushed

Kara was standing in the living room fiddling with her glasses face flushed. Clear as day she had been listening to them. A cartoon sounding voice came from the television forecasting the weather for the week. Lena squeezed Nova's hand tight, "Shit." The confidences that were exuding from the gray-eyed women diminished down to nothing bleakness crept into her heart. Being around Kara was just painful, flashes of the kiss went through her mind she released her hand from Lena's about to head to the kitchen.