Missing in Action

"I won the wager." Lena gloated, "Let me formally claim my prize."

Poison Ivy.

That's all Spectrum could remember when she was pushed back onto the training mat. Lena stared down, her gaze rises and falls ogling her prize. Her suit was skin tight, delicate to the touch, flexible, thermogenic all over, incandescent along the lining that marshaled to her luminance star emblem.

Spectrum noted Lena's eyes again. They were the color of the poison ivy which grows rampant in their garden, but Lena herself was an elixir to all her pains.

Discreetly Nova covered her whimpering eyes and flushed cheeks with her palm, shield herself from searching looks on Lena's part. The faintest tell that she was writhing beneath her. Lena paused, still looking at Monica. Her proximity is overwhelming, exhilarating. The familiar pull is there, all Lena's synapses goating her toward gray-eyed hero, her inner goddess at her most libidinous. Staring at the star emblem on her chest, she bites her own lip, helpless, driven by desire— " I want to taste her".

She's so close, but Lena doesn't touch her.

"I surrender to you, Lena Luthor." She says utterly tamed.

Kara sprung up. "She's surrendered?!"

There's a joy in her defeat, joy in Nova's surrender to her, and to know that she can lose herself in a Luthor the way she wants to. She takes her to these dark places, places she didn't know existed inside, and together fill them with blinding light. Oh yes...blazing, blinding light.

Abruptly Lena snatched her palm from her face and her mouth swoops down desperately kissing her. Briefly, their teeth clash, then her hot tongue is breaking entrance into her mouth.

Desire explodes like the Fourth of July throughout Nova's body, and she kissing her back, matching her fervor, her hand knotting in her silky hair, pulling it, hard. Lena groans, a low sexy sound in the back of her throat that reverberates through Kara, and her hand moves down Nova's body to the top of her thigh, her fingers digging into mesh material. Unable to pierce it, she grumbles.

"Off. Now."

Spectrum chuckled, obey immediately, then her whole body seemed to be shaking - an outright blurry. She vibrated her body phasing through her suit. She was bare besides knickers. Monica braced herself gripping the mat, knowing full well that Lena was about to seduce her. Even before she touched her skin she felt her hands and her lungs expanded with briny air. Her voice had the lilt she knew so well - her words soft with the smile that already played on her face. With a carefully placed kiss came waves of electric tingles, the desire to play.

Seduction was what Lena did best, moving into Nova's personal space with just the right look of heat in her eyes. She didn't just look at her, she looked into her as if she knew her desires. With the kiss came the smooth touch of her body, poised, just the right blend of relaxation and tension.

The look in Nova's eyes says she is afraid of what is to happen next, particularly the emboldened Luthor above her. She lies completely petrified under Lena's command, her lips quivering while Lena's hands corner both her sides. Her breathing hastens, the intense rhythm of her heartbeat undergoes an irregular count, hammering quicker than the lightning bolt as her hand slithers down her body, searching smoothly for warmth. Lena settled between Spectrum's legs, slightly lifting one of her knees so she could start kissing along the inside of her thigh. She would nibble, suck, and lick on the soft brown skin, thrilled to still be able to leave marks on her. Kara felt hot all over watching, an inpatient needs throbbing at her center, all but burning beneath her skin. The sight of her loves almost undid her.