001

Note : Thought = '...' , Conversation = "..." , Memory = Italics , sound effects = *...*

/////////

I ran with all my might. I was panting very hard, i could barely breath. I looked around and shouted his name as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Damn it."

I knew i couldn't let go of that hand. That gentle and warm hand.

"Jin! Where are you?!"

And yet, i did.

"Jin!!!!"

/////

Another lively summer to spend, another coffee to share, another chance was given to both him and me.

This is a story of my first love.. A love where i could never reach...

Chapter 01 - How I Met Him

"Jeen-sshi!"

"Yes?"

"You can take a break now. I'll take your shift."-Eun Min

"Ah, right." I went to the staff room and took off my vast and the white shirt. 

My name is Yoo Jeen. I have worked at this small bakery since i finished college. I am now 22 years old. The cafe i worked at was originally mother's. But she died when i was 12. In order to inherit this business, i worked at the same place. However, the owner of this place was not me. At least, not until she acknowledge me. So i had to work very hard to earn her attention.

This, and one other reason why i didn't have a boyfriend. 

Letting out a heavy sigh, i wiped some sweat on my forehead with my hand. 'I really should take a bath now.' i took my towel and went to the staff washroom.

Third Person POV

In the mean time...

A man in his 20s stood up rather hastily and a troubled face was shown on his face.

"Taehyung-ah? What's wrong?" A friend of his asked in curiosity when he saw the panic face he was putting on.

"Hyung-ah, i really need to go to the toilet." He said worriedly.

The other man burst out laughing after seeing his brother-like figure in trouble. "I told you to not drink too much before you eat."

"But i was very thirsty."

"Whatever, we're going to have a dinner here with the others tonight too. So hurry up already."

"I know that. Ah, I can't hold it anymore."

Without thinking further ado, he rashly ran from the seat to find a toilet.

Yoo Jeen POV

As i was done my shower, i looked for my towel. 'Damn my towel was outside' I covered my body and opened the door slowly, and suddenly a guy opened the staff room door.

"Whoa'!!!" I entered back the washroom immediately. 'Oh no. Did he see me?'

Taehyung's POV

'Whoa! What was that!? Was that a girl!?'

"Umm... Hello?" I knocked on the door.

"Sir, there's another toilet outside!"

"O-okay!! Mianhaeyo!!!" I ran outside and went to the toilet.

Yoo Jeen's POV