004

It was afternoon. The weather was great.

I wanted to go to the convenience store to buy some food supplies so I was getting ready. I put on my beanie and wore my ouroboros necklace around my neck. Then, I walked out of my room to get my shoes.

Jin who walked passed me just now- stood in front of me and crossed his arms against his chest. "Yah Yoo Jeen-sshi, where are you going?"

I put on my shoes and tied the laces. "To the store. I need to buy food supplies so that I won't die in the next few hours." I said nonchalantly.

Jin chuckled at my lame joke. "I won't let you die." He paused for a few moments before tilting his head a little- a frown was worn on his face. "By the way, you look so tomboyish but why wear that necklace?"

I could guess he was talking about the necklace around my neck. "Oh this?" I smirked. I lifted the ouroboros symbol that was on the necklace and showed it to him. "Look here, does this seem girlish to you?"

"Ani." He pouted. "Yah."

I stood up, brushing off the dirt on my pants. My eyes met with his. "What?"

"Be careful on your way there."

It came out of nowhere. I didn't expect that but I just nodded and left. It was odd- the way he acted like we're familiar to each other. Like we're that close even though we're not. I just shrugged it off and drove my way to the store.

Chapter 4 - Dinner

"Eggs, Carrots.. Rice? Right." I muttered while looking everywhere for rice. The store was small, it should be easy to find it.

I didn't found the rice but instead, what I found was Taehyung and Hoseok. They were talking to each other while pushing the trolley.

I quickly search for a hiding spot whilst spying and following them. I wonder what they were buying. I felt like a stalker.

I stared at Taehyung.

"But Taehyung.. whenever I think of him, my heart hurts so much. I wonder why?"

Jin's voice lingered in my mind. Taehyung might be the major thing in this case. I couldn't stop wondering.

"Ah! Yoo Jeen-sshi!!"

My train of thoughts stop when a voice snapped me back to reality. I was startled at the loud voice and hastily turned around. "Ho- Hoseok? How the he-" I took a glance back at Taehyung and saw him being occupied with his phone- Hoseok was gone.

"What are you doing here?"

I sighed and look at him. "Buying for dinner.."

"Dinner? You're going to cook? Are you going to invite us?" His eyes sparkled and his smile was bright.

He was eager to know my answer while I felt a bit surprised at his sudden outburst. 'I didn't plan for this!'

"A- ah, sure. Why not. Ha.. ha.."

"Okay.. so at 10 tonight??"

I virtually facepalmed. 'Why is he the one to decide?' I awkwardly smile and signaled an okay before quickly ran off to another place and continued what I was doing.

****

Third Person POV

Hoseok went back to Taehyung. He had a big smile on his face. Taehyung who saw this laughed a bit. "Hyung, what's with that smile? Did something happened?"

"Majayo~" Hoseok replied but suddenly, his smile faded. "Ah! I forgot to ask for her address!!"

"Who?"

"Yoo Jeen-sshi!!"

*****

Namjoon had paid for his stuffs. He was walking out of the store when suddenly, his hand was grabbed by someone. His lollipop fell out of his mouth.

"Mianhaeyo." The girl with beanie said whilst writing something on his hand with a pen.

"Yoo Jeen-sshi?"

"I have to hurry." She muttered as she finished what she was doing and left Namjoon who was still in surprised.

Namjoon stayed quiet, he was trying to adapt the situation he was in. "The heck?" Then it hit him. "Yah! What is this?!" He shouted to the girl who was not there anymore. He gave up and looked at his hand. A sigh escaped from his mouth.

"Jinjja? Whose address is this?"

________namjoonie_nie_________