002

"Did you just say.. Kim Seokjin?"

I looked at Namjoon. Then turned back to look at.. "Huh?" He was gone.. That guy called Kim Seokjin had just gone. I was froze. 'When did he leave?'

"Yoo Jeen-ah... Are you okay?" Asked Taehyung snapping me out of my trance.

I was a little bit confused. "I-i guess you heard it wrong."

"Miss Yoo? What's wrong?" Namjoon spoke.

'Are they ignoring Kim Seokjin? Wasn't that guy their friends?' I scratched my head and finally made a conclusion. They might've been teasing that guy so I decided to play along.

Chapter 2 - Kim Seokjin

They continued to chat even if i'd told them that we were closing. I didn't mind since they didn't interrupt me with my works. Once in awhile, i would check them out and i noticed that Taehyung's eyes had been staring at me. When i turned to look at him, he would just smile and pretended to have a conversation with Jungkook.

Another 30 minutes left before we could close the cafe. I went to the locker and searched for my wallet. I packed up my stuffs but suddenly I just remembered, "Wait.. Eun Min took my car with her."

I facepalmed and sighed. It was almost midnight so I guess I should spend a night here. I couldn't ride a cab since this area is a little bit quiet. Cars barely even pass by here at this hour so i had no choice.

As i was going to the washroom, I heard one of them called me.

"Yoo Jeen! We're leaving!"

"Nae~! Kamsahamnida~! Please come again next time!" I waved my hand at them and they took their leave.

I closed the grille and the glass door. Then, I sat on a chair. I tucked my phone out and checked for any incoming message from Eun Min.

And there was one message from her. "I'm sorry. I had to leave your car at Fiore's Restaurant. Urgent."

I groaned, leaning my head on the table. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I perked up my head at the door, only to see someone standing in front of the door.

"Yes?" I opened the door and grille. "Ah, Taehyung-sshi. Waeyo?"

"O, I think I left my ring in the washroom. May I check for a while?"

"O-o, No problem. Go ahead."

He entered the washroom. I was waiting, 'Why isn't he getting out from there yet?' I slowly snooped inside,

"Found it!" He popped out.

"Yah! You startled me! Okay now you can go, right?" I let out a heavy sigh.

He nodded, on his way to exit the cafe. He suddenly stopped his steps and turned to look at me. He looked around the cafe, as he was wearing his ring.

"Do you live in here?"

"E-eh? aniyo. A friend used my car earlier. She left it at a nearby restaurant. I can't get my car now so I decided to spend the night here."

"Oh yeah? Do you want me to take you there?" He suggested.

"No thanks. I'm fine." I ruffled my own hair.

"Gwaenchanayo. Close the door and come with me." I bowed and followed him to his car. His friends were in the car.

Taehyung told me to sit between them, the center. It was a bit awkward because I was not used to this situation. I didn't see that mysterious guy earlier.