006

That was my cue.

Jin pinched me because he wanted me to ask them- about anything related to my mission. Okay that sounds funny.

I eyed every single one of them. I couldn't help myself but admit..

'They're beautiful.'

Chapter 6 - Wrong Move

Beautiful was understatement but it was definitely a fact.

My eyes landed on Taehyung. Yes, we've known each other but just as classmates and people who talk to each other.

The Taehyung I knew was cheerful and kind. He was popular with the girls. Now, I didn't know if he has changed.

The major question is.. what happened between Jin and Taehyung? If Taehyung was still the same, he wouldn't do anything bad to Jin.

.. Right?

"Ask them." Jin whispered at my ear. "Hurry up." He insisted.

I breathed in and out before clearing my throat. I gained the looks from a few of them.

"Is there anything wrong?"

"Err... guys? I have some questions.. to ask." I started, nervous.

"Ask anything." Replied Taehyung with a genuine smile on his face. "What is it about?"

The others waited for my answer as I began to speak, "What happened to.. Kim Seokjin?" I blurted it out. It was hard to ask since the guy had died- I freakingly talked about someone who has died when they were having fun with the dinner.

I waited for their response. The atmosphere became quiet. They all stopped eating and looked down in a sad gesture. Namjoon gave me a sharp look. "Not now."

That was when I grasped the situation.

'Bad timing.'

But I was persistent. Curiosity aroused. It seemed serious- the things that happened to Jin. So I decided to continue.

"I need to know. What happened to Kim Seokjin? How and why did he die?"

That was it, bad move.

Namjoon stood up hastily, he slammed the table and glared at me. I flinched and stood up as well, not losing the fight.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He raised his voice, anger shown on his face.

I defended myself. "What is wrong with asking?! I have something I need to do-"

"I DON'T F*CKING CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO! YOU KNOW HE WAS PRECIOUS TO US!"

Jimin clutched the tip of Namjoon's shirt while stealing a glance at Taehyung. "Stop it hyung."

I frowned, clenching my fist. I know I was wrong but I needed to ask. I searched for Jin's figure to confirm that I wasn't completely wrong. I needed Jin by my side to prove that but.. he wasn't there.

My heart sank.

I thought he would back me up. My hands shook and my palms were sweating. I felt a little bit scared but I managed to hide it from them.

Namjoon rubbed his temples. "You.. why did you have to do that?" He said in a low voice before taking his leave.

"Hyung!" Jungkook groaned, standing up. "I'm sorry for being rude but we'll leave for now. Thanks for the food." He finished, following after his hyung. The others thanked me and left as well.

I looked at Taehyung who was the last one to step outside. He didn't even glance back and just leave.

My legs were weak. I fell down after none of them were seen. My heart was beating rapidly.

It was a bad timing. But why did I act like a b*tch?

Taking a deep breath, I managed to calm myself down. I scanned my surroundings and stopped when I looked forward. Anger erupted in my heart.

In front of me.. stood a man who disappeared earlier, Jin.

__________namjoonie_nie___________