003

Chapter 3 - Helping A Guy Who Doesn't Exist

"Please, I really need your help." Jin said in a low voice. He clenched his fist whilst looking downward.

I stopped from taking my breakfast."Wait.. I don't even know why I'm talking to a ghost right now. So tell me.. why should I help you?"

"You're the only one who can see me right now. Even if I went back, no one will notice my presence." Jin sighed and shifted his gaze to meet my eyes. "Help me. Set me free. "

I stared at him. He looked very desperate. "Soul.. wouldn't a soul be in either heaven or hell now?"

"No, after dying in the accident, I found out that I was like this, watching myself in a bloody state. You have to help me, find the reason as to why I'm still here living.. but at the same time, not.."

The air felt tense for a moment. It's not like it was an easy task. I still got my own stuffs to settle om. "Jin.."

"Please, I'll do anything in return." He bowed.

I felt pity but I barely even know him. Jin who looked so desperate made me wonder. How is it that it was me, a stranger, the one who could only see him? I had a lot of questions in my mind but some how, I ended up accepting his request.

"Fine." I claimed. With that, he stood up straight and a smile crept on his lips.

"Really?"

"Yeah. But, you did say that you'll do.. anything?"

"Ah right, I promise!"

"What can a ghost do anyway?" I muttered and continued to eat the food.

*****

Jin eagerly sat beside me. He became pretty excited after I had agreed to help him. "Ask me." He said.

"What?"

"I know you have a looooooot of questions." He smiled ever so brightly. I almost thought that he was cute but cut of the idea of thinking so. "Come on!" He nudged my shoulder and beamed.

"Alright. Stop acting like a child." I shrugged. "You said that you need my help? So.. give me hints."

"Hints? Like what?"

"Like.. where should I start from? To find the reason of your lingering soul?" I said, sarcasm in my tone.

Jin leaned his chin on his palm. "Hmm.. it's not like I remember anything.." He mumbled while smiling like a child.

I almost had a heart attack. That cute-like act needed to be stop!

"Are you kidding me?! You just randomly came to me and ask me to help and just don't remember- ?!" I burst out.

Jin seemed surprised, he flinched a little whilst looking at me. That made me feel kind of bad. "Sorry.. didn't mean to shout."

"I.. only remember so little."

I perked up my head and fixate my gaze on him. "Tell me."

"I remember that I.. don't have parents. And about my friends, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook and... Taehyung. Even if I say friends, they were all like brothers to me. But Taehyung.. whenever I think of him, my heart hurts so much. I wonder why?" Jin sighed and laid down on the mat. "That's all."

"That's it? I guess.. I should start from them."

****

A/N: Vote and comment your opinions! It'll help a lot! I apologise for any grammatical errors and misspellings!