♪ TWENTY-ONE ♪

Aurora rests her head on Jonah's shoulder, yawning sleepily as they drive along the deserted road behind Callie's Jeep. The sun had barely risen yet the entire group was wide awake, having planned to spend the entire weekend at the beach.

"I fucking hate this," Aurora mutters.

"Going to the beach?" Daniel questions.

"No," she says, rubbing her eyes. "Waking up this damn early."

"Aurora, it's not that early," Carmen teases.

"Are we almost there?" Zach asks from the other side of Carmen.

"I don't know," Jonah replies. "I'm just following Callie and Jack."

Almost as soon as Jonah finishes his sentence, they pull up to the beach house - instantly making Aurora's mood brighten. They park next to Callie and Aurora is the first one out.

"Finally!" She groans. "Do you have any idea how terrible it is to be in a car with Daniel?

"Hey!" Daniel clutches his chest, looking offended.

Callie climbs out of her Jeep, rolling her eyes at their antics.

"Well, there is one slight problem that I probably should have mentioned," Callie's friend, Alex, says as she climbs the stairs to the door.

"Oh my gosh, is there a dead body stashed away in their somewhere?" Aurora asks excitedly.

Everyone casts her a weird glance as Jonah rolls his eyes, tugging the wild girl into his side.

"Um, no." Alex furrows her eyebrows. "I was going to say we are going to have to double up. There are only five bedrooms."

"I call Caramel," Aurora states, no hesitation in her voice.

She then proceeds to stick her tongue out at Zach, pulling Carmen from his arm.

"But that means I get Jonah." Zach wrinkles his nose. "I want Carmen."

"Fight me, Heroin." Aurora narrows her eyes. "Ya know, Jonah isn't that bad in the bedroom."

Aurora winks, causing Zach to groan and Jonah to blush.

"You and Jonah should room together," Daniel says to Aurora, causing her glare to fall on him. "Don't you think Zach and Carmen should have their own room?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Carmen raises an eyebrow.

"It means Zach is more cautious of your injuries," Daniel states as though it's obvious, crossing his arms over his chest. "He's slept next to you before, hasn't he? Have you woken up in any kind of pain?"

"Well, no," Carmen murmurs, biting her lip. "Okay, I'll room with Zach."

"Okay, so I go with Jack," Callie clarifies as Jack wraps around her waist with a smug grin. "Aurora goes with Jonah, Carmen goes with Zach, and Alex goes with Corbyn."

"Wait," Alex stutters, her face turning a bright red. "Shouldn't Corbyn go with Daniel?"

"Ew, no," Corbyn complains. "Daniel is a total blanket hog."

"Sounds like you," Jonah whispers, leaning down to Aurora's ear and earning a swift smack to his arm.

Daniel scowls, crossing his arms as he is the only one left out.

"Okay," Callie says, clapping her hands together. "You can all choose what rooms you want-"

"I want the master!" Aurora claims, sprinting to the newly open door of the beach house.