WDTA - 1

We Don't Talk Anymore
(The Story Behind It)

by Yesh_Min

Date Started: June 3, 2017
Date Finished: July 2, 2017

J I M I N

"Okay, while we're waiting for Jungkook, I'll just entertain you with my jokes!" We all looked at Jin hyung with blank expression when he suddenly spoke in amidst of our silence here in our meeting room.

"Don't even think about it, hyung." Namjoon hyung said but Jin hyung didn't care.

"What do you call a famous turtle?"

"Don't even dare---"

"A shellebrity!" He joked but no one laughed. And since he's Kim Seokjin of Bangtan, he shamelessly laugh on it as if it's so funny. "Damn you, guys. Can you atleast laugh so it wouldn't be awkward for me?"

"Find yourself someone to talk to, don't talk to us." Yoongi hyung said. Jin hyung just glared at him and stuck his tongue out.

"Wait, I have more!"

"Jin hyung, stop it!"

"We're not bored, you don't have to joke anymore."

I don't know, they all look funny with their different reactions upon Jin hyung's joke, I should be laughing now but why is my blood boiling? Why do I feel so annoyed?

I sighed. I tried to hide it. I tried to deny the fact that I'm annoyed. No, I'm not annoyed. I don't care at all. I don't care if that fuckin' maknae is obsess on IU. Like, who cares?

"Jimin, you can just throw that phone if you want. Don't be shy to show onto us how annoyed you are right now." I glanced over Yoongi hyung who's currently staring at me. I rolled my eyes over him and didn't mind him.

"Beach, what's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with him and Jungkook, you say. Recently they aren't talking to each other. I miss those Nochu-Mochi disgusting moments, they aren't active as of the moment. Why is that?" These idiots. I glared at them, just enough for them to be frightened and just quit it.

"But seriously, Jimin. What the hell is your problem? What's the deal between you and Kookie?" Taehyung asked. I just sighed.

What is wrong with us?

What is wrong with me and my Jungkookie? It was just like a week or two when we were still okay... but I don't know now.

After that interview when he became so transparent about how he loves IU so much, there was not a day that have passed without me bursting in tears because of it. I just... I'm not fine with that. I have to admit, through all these years we, Bangtan Sonyeondan, have been through together. I fell for our maknae. I fell for Jungkook.

I love him more than just a co-member, or a friend, or a brother. I love him because he is Jeon Jungkook. That Jungkook whom have given colors to this black and white kind of world I have. That Jungkook who became my companion through every problems I have encountered. That Jungkook who made me feel that I wasn't alone. That he was just always there for me.

And I hate him for being that gentle towards me, but I hate myself even more for falling for him just like that.

I know that to love him is not right. It's not appropriate especially that we're both of the same gender. But only if I can teach my heart who should and who I shouldn't love. If only I am able to control this stupid heart, then maybe I wouldn't have to come to this point.