WDTA - The End

J I M I N

"What's up, Jimin!" Taehyung sat beside me and even placed his arms on my shoulder. "Hey, you okay?"

"H-huh?" I turned my head on him and nodded. "I'm fine."

"You sure? Don't tell me you're nervous with your recording later on? You'll do well, Jimin!" I smiled as he hugged me. I'm so lucky to have a bestfriend, a brother even if not by blood like him. He always cheer me up. I just feel bad because sometimes I keep secrets from him. But really, I'm thankful to have him since during our childhood days.

"Thank you, Taehyung-ah." I said and hugged him back. He didn't stayed for so long and went to Namjoon hyung, they had to work on their new song that was also going to be released on BTS Festa, 네시(4 O'clock).

"You're such a liar. I know you're not fine." Jin hyung suddenly appeared at my side out of nowhere.

"Where the hell did you come from? You scared me!" I exclaimed and hit him on his shoulders. He just pushed me.

"Yah, don't even dare to avoid the topic here. How are you and... him?" He said and simply tried to point out Jungkook. I looked at Jungkook and caught him staring at me. I quickly avoided his gaze and tried to show him a blank expression.

"I'm... I'm sorry, hyung. But I really prefer to just avoid him. I don't have the urge or the courage to confess to him." I softly said. He just patted my head and smiled at me.

"Hey, don't think about me and my opinion, okay? Thunk about yourself. Whatever decision you make, make sure it is 100% from yourself. Don't think about what others are going to say, not even me. Just think about you and yourself. Don't worry, I always got your back." He said. I just leaned my head on his shoulders while his arms are around my shoulders.

"Thank you, hyung."

"But if ever you've changed your mind, I'm always here anytime. If you need my help, don't even think twice and just go straight to me and ask for my help."

Time passed by so quick and it was already afternoon. It was time for our recording. I've entered the studio and I spotted Jungkook already in his place. I went o my place too, which is actually in front of him. Yeah, we're going to record, face to face.

And yeah, I know. It's a bit awkward.

The whole time this day, we haven't talk yet. I should be happy, right? Because finally we're avoiding each other, which was the thing I've been aiming for since then. But why do I feel so not... right? Why do I feel so down? I admit it, I'm not fine with this. I'm not okay with it.

He is the one who initiates it. He ignores me the whole time, whenever we pass by each other, whenever I'm right next to him, he just ignores me. This is what I wanted to happen. But it hurts. It really hurts me to death. I just can't take all this ignore from him. It's killing me. Why am I like this?

I looked at him while he was reading a paper on his place.

Control yourself, Park Jimin. You've done this before, right? You've managed to be cold towards him, now do it again. This is for your own good.

"Jungkook, Jimin." The both of us stood up from our seats when someone called us. It was our manager. We're going to start now.

I looked at the outside of the studio and the members were there, cheering for us. I felt a bit embarassed when Jin hyung was being too obvious again, doing some finger hearts and pointing me and Jungkook. What the hell is wrong with him?!

"Don't mess up." Jungkook callously said. I was surprised when he suddenly spoke to me. I looked at him but he was too busy with the paper he was holding.